PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Yeah...its not like he drove us to the only GF we've played in the last decade..... 🙄
sorry, are you talking about on the field or a positive impact on the club and it’s players? Different things, and I actually said he did well on the field.

But if we want to be honest, which I doubt you will be because you’ve already started by spinning and cherry picking something I’ve said there, the stats were done. Ben Hunt had a hand in more of our tries that year, and Milford sure as shit wasn’t better defensively.

294898192 5536039569750660 8830587083925653979 n

No Ben Hunt no grand final
He was the real mvp that season
Until the last 5 minutes. When him getting injured would have probably won us a grand final. No penalty, no strip, no knock on.

Kayo (Fox League) will be showing another mic'd up segment this time featuring Adam Reynolds tomorrow at 7pm

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kayo (Fox League) will be showing another mic'd up segment this time featuring Adam Reynolds tomorrow at 7pm
Wish it was from a winning game.... not the one against the Tigs....

Did anyone else notice Reyno getting up quite gingerly when knocked to the ground? The expression on his face, the body language, looks like he's struggling.

Ribs might be more of a problem than he thought they were going to be.

Did anyone else notice Reyno getting up quite gingerly when knocked to the ground? The expression on his face, the body language, looks like he's struggling.

it's a shame Gamble isn't fit, it would be fully worth just having Gamble take over till he is 100% to make sure we are at our best at the end, Kelly is ready now after serving the suspension but I think he is a bit too far of a drop off from Gamble it would be risky even against Newcastle given our form.

Yeah, he ain't right.

He's definitely struggling.....

Hasn't been the same since first picking up the rib injury.

Jamal Fogarty’s rib breaking tackle could well be the turning point of our whole season…..

We really should have come out and made complaints about the way our halfback was treated those few weeks. It's really fucked our season up.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Organix
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • simplythebest
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.