AFL 2008 Thread

I think one of the best things about AFL is they don't mess with the rules all the time. I think the NRL could take a bit from that philosophy!

ronnyd said:
I think one of the best things about AFL is they don't mess with the rules all the time. I think the NRL could take a bit from that philosophy!

I agree here, they keep simplicity and makes it easy.

True. Simplistic rules suit the game's simplistic fans :P

Ahh Coxy always tryna stir that pot aren't ya! [icon_lol1.

Don't mind the supergoal. It's quite the gamble and could help in situations a la goal after the siren with a team 8 points down and you could kick a super goal to win it. How awesome would that be to see!

Very content with the AFL rules at the moment but there's one thing I'd like changed is to open up that centre circle back to the old days where you'd see the big men fly at each other during ruck contests. Ruck is over-rated these days unless your big man is as mobile as a midfielder. [icon_thumbs_do

KrispyKris said:
Question: I'm going to Melb for work for a few days and they suggested for me to watch an AFL match (I dunno who's playing)...Anyway, is it worth it?! It's gonna be free and everything...

Thanks!
I reccomend going, my school got free tickets to Kangaroos v Lions at carrara last year and the atmosphere was superb. I had to block my ears when a goal happened [icon_lol1.

Bronco_for_life said:
KrispyKris said:
Question: I'm going to Melb for work for a few days and they suggested for me to watch an AFL match (I dunno who's playing)...Anyway, is it worth it?! It's gonna be free and everything...

Thanks!
I reccomend going, my school got free tickets to Kangaroos v Lions at carrara last year and the atmosphere was superb. I had to block my ears when a goal happened [icon_lol1.

Gee wizz only 6 months late, I'm sure Kris will appreciate the suggestion icon_thumbs_u

Russo said:
Bronco_for_life said:
KrispyKris said:

Thanks!

Gee wizz only 6 months late, I'm sure Kris will appreciate the suggestion icon_thumbs_u

Are you being Sarcastic?

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.