AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

This is what happens when you gift a team into an afl final, they get spanked!

Surely the broncos won’t have to wait 57 years for another premiership right.....

I’m just glad it isn’t the lions getting flogged in a grand final.

Crazy how fast the Dees put on points, this was a fantastic final.

Poor guy just had to kick the goal after the siren and missed the moment of celebration with the team lol.

Dogs shouldn't have even been there. Get rekt

What an amazing finish to that game! Man, that was a cracking match. I thought for sure it was bending the wrong way but nope, back she came.

100+ point victory, that's a statement.

Did you see Port Adelaide v Adelaide finish? Absolute epic.
I haven’t caught many games this year without kayo. What’s happened to port this year? Looks like the cats had a good fight back too

I haven’t caught many games this year without kayo. What’s happened to port this year? Looks like the cats had a good fight back too

They have a bucketload of injuries which never helps. But if you get a chance, watch it here:

They have a bucketload of injuries which never helps. But if you get a chance, watch it here:

Wow that is a clutch kick after the siren! That’s how local derby’s used to be for broncos and cowboys

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.