AUS FOOTBALL Brisbane Lions - AFL 2024 Premiers

To deliver a speech at this age on gf day. The kid has ice in his veins.

Onya guys lap it up @Sproj @winslow_wong @broncos4life @Bucking Beads and all the other long suffering Brisbane fans.

Outside of a nervous start, they never looked headed and kept their composure through out. When the game was there to be won, they were ruthless and took the Swans well and truly out of the game.

Just a great all-round team performance.

Right back at you bro. This is such an amazing moment. Our team has so much to look forward to as well with this amazing youth coming through.

Big O cheering on Fort has been the moment of the day for me.

They may well both be on the side next year if Joe is retiring.

To inject the young guys in the team when we were struggling near the bottom of the ladder to storm into the finals. I didn’t think we could do it this year but the belief fagan put into the team was incredible. We peaked perfectly into the finals. What a team. Such a brilliant month

*Sigh*

One last embarrassment for the Broncos before the year is over. I'm gonna try to not rain on the Lions parade, good on them, it's well deserved and a long time coming (longer than us, in fact).

I am just so deflated. They lose a Grand Final, they go back the next year and redeem it. We lose a Grand Final, we miss the finals and sack our coach. How about that for the tale of two cultures.

I will choose to simply be happy for my city, and the redemption that at least one of its flagship sporting outfits is going it proud.

To inject the young guys in the team when we were struggling near the bottom of the ladder to storm into the finals. I didn’t think we could do it this year but the belief fagan put into the team was incredible. We peaked perfectly into the finals. What a team. Such a brilliant month
Pretty amazing to see how it all started for Logan Morris and how it's ended up for him.

Not to sound like a broken record, but that's all about building an effective pathway and system.

Pretty amazing to see how it all started for Logan Morris and how it's ended up for him.

Not to sound like a broken record, but that's all about building an effective pathway and system.
The lions really had the squad and system for the next man up mentality. Everyone knew their role and stepped up when required. All the young guys hit the ground running.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Muros
  • Adammacca
  • Scdeac
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • mrtij
  • Old Mate
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.