Bring Back the Wild Snorting Horse Logo

BHQ knows what's up.

Some very superstitious people on here, first the hair, now the logo.

What have we won since the logo change?

I know that the changing of the logo is not the cause of our beloved Brisbane Broncos fall from grace.

I know all teams have changed their logos since the 90's.

But, I'd love to see that nostalgic logo return for the Broncos next year. Why not?... Be the only team in the comp to do it. For the fans of the mighty Broncos!

Can we put it to Broncos front office as an idea to keep their old fans?

Lol, I'm drunk... It's quiet on BHQ. Keep the post coming friends. I like to read em.

Cheers.
Bring back Audi!
Our guys want to be rockstars? Have the whole squad each day arrive in RS7’s. Except for those that have had erm, licence issues and they can arrive in RS6 wagons, driven by a club employee…

Owned by the club of course and merely borrowed by the players, so they are salary cap compliant…

Can’t be that hard, can it?

Bring back Audi!
Our guys want to be rockstars? Have the whole squad each day arrive in RS7’s. Except for those that have had erm, licence issues and they can arrive in RS6 wagons, driven by a club employee…

Owned by the club of course and merely borrowed by the players, so they are salary cap compliant…

Can’t be that hard, can it?
They’d still have Greg’s Audi. Only used one weekend low Ks.

It’s not just Broncos.

Bulldogs, Manly, Sharks, Panthers would all be better off switching back to their 90s logos too.

Maybe it’s just nostalgia but those old logos have so much more character and charm than the slick, sterile, modern variants.

We literally won the season we had the new Logo lol.

Idk I might be in the minority but I like the Current Logo.

Retro nostalgia for everything is overdone these days and looks tacky imo, good in small doses but not long term.

We literally won the season we had the new Logo lol.

Idk I might be in the minority but I like the Current Logo.

Retro nostalgia for everything is overdone these days and looks tacky imo, good in small doses but not long term.
I like both logos... I like how they use the current logo on hats, etc. nowadays, but they also have clothing lines which utilise the old logo and retro looks.

The club knows that nostalgia will get ya so they keep the old one around still.

Look for me I wouldn't mind a retro jersey with the old logo just for that, but I love our post 2000s logo it's hot asf.

sure it's not as angry looking as the OG but it's aesthetic asf.

Either way even though I prefer the new logo if we did a jersey with the old one I would be the first to buy, I'm a Culture nerd, especially for the Bronx.

I'm bored so I'm just going to **** around with some logo designs.

BroncosLogoConceptV1

Active Now

• Browny
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Jason Simmons
  • Galah
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • simplythebest
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.