Bring Back the Wild Snorting Horse Logo

BHQ knows what's up.

Brisbane Broncos have been ripping off American teams for a long time, check this out,

Wow that’s crazy.

You won’t believe this either, but you know how sometimes we call it Bris Vegas…well there’s a city in America called Los Vegas!

What have we won since the logo change?

I know that the changing of the logo is not the cause of our beloved Brisbane Broncos fall from grace.

I know all teams have changed their logos since the 90's.

But, I'd love to see that nostalgic logo return for the Broncos next year. Why not?... Be the only team in the comp to do it. For the fans of the mighty Broncos!

Can we put it to Broncos front office as an idea to keep their old fans?

Lol, I'm drunk... It's quiet on BHQ. Keep the post coming friends. I like to read em.

Cheers.
Bring back Audi!
Our guys want to be rockstars? Have the whole squad each day arrive in RS7’s. Except for those that have had erm, licence issues and they can arrive in RS6 wagons, driven by a club employee…

Owned by the club of course and merely borrowed by the players, so they are salary cap compliant…

Can’t be that hard, can it?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.