AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Gabba isn’t our fortress this season

Two poor teams going at it tonight.

Pendlebury is a fucking dog and what a fuckwit Leigh Montagna is. “Shows what this game means to him that he is prepared to do that”, what does that even mean?

Get em next season Lions
IMG 8763

We're getting numbers in there at least.

You can't get rid of dumb out of a player unfortunately.

Dylan Edwards is such a cat, should be ashamed of that bullshit.

Surely we can beat the kangaroos next week…..

It feels like 2016 all over again man, I'm not confident in any game at all this year.
The fagan era is been overall a good ride but it’s definitely on its last legs. Feels deflating though to go through another rebuild phase. Hopefully won’t be as long as the years after 2004.

The fagan era is been overall a good ride but it’s definitely on its last legs. Feels deflating though to go through another rebuild phase. Hopefully won’t be as long as the years after 2004.

Injury numbers are high and long term, we haven’t faced this under Fagan before and this is where his failures are starting to shine through. He didn’t give the kids a shot when his favourites needed to be dropped from time to time and so now none of the next level down are ready. I don’t think we need a full rebuild, in fact just a small one and getting in the kids we expect at the end of the year will help with that somewhat. I reckon next year we should be primed and ready to give it one last crack with the nucleus of this side.

But after that, we’ll need to start looking to replace the likes of Daniher, Neale, Cameron, etc.

Just a shame that Payne, Dev and the like have stalled and unfortunately, I put it down to coaching.

Injury numbers are high and long term, we haven’t faced this under Fagan before and this is where his failures are starting to shine through. He didn’t give the kids a shot when his favourites needed to be dropped from time to time and so now none of the next level down are ready. I don’t think we need a full rebuild, in fact just a small one and getting in the kids we expect at the end of the year will help with that somewhat. I reckon next year we should be primed and ready to give it one last crack with the nucleus of this side.

But after that, we’ll need to start looking to replace the likes of Daniher, Neale, Cameron, etc.

Just a shame that Payne, Dev and the like have stalled and unfortunately, I put it down to coaching.
None of our players have come back firing. Cameron is out of sorts, Payne hasn’t seemed to get anywhere near the level he showed last season. Very similar to what the broncos are dishing up.

sounds like the standard Hipwood game we’ve seen for the last 3 or 4 seasons

sounds like the standard Hipwood game we’ve seen for the last 3 or 4 seasons

Don’t worry though, the coach will make a statement by dropping Dev and Fort again.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Maddy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bish
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Wolfie
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Nerd
  • Spoon
  • winslow_wong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.