AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Yeah completely agree. How good is it to have WAshcroft back even though he's rusty. Who goes sub next week? Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce came up clutch when it mattered so he is a lock for sure now. Fletcher was fantastic when he got in to the game and Morris, albeit looking tired last night, has been a revelation as third tall. Bailey?
Wouldn’t be against Bailey being the sub, he’s been a bit off the pace this season. Then again I thought it was one of fagan’s best coaching moments bringing on fletcher when he did. Injected the energy we desperately needed when Morris was struggling a bit.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Wouldn’t be against Bailey being the sub, he’s been a bit off the pace this season. Then again I thought it was one of fagan’s best coaching moments bringing on fletcher when he did. Injected the energy we desperately needed when Morris was struggling a bit.

Yeah spot on. He's made some poor calls at times this year but I don't mind that because it shows that he isn't afraid to tinker. He knows he has a gun side at his disposal and it would be easy to sit on his hands and hope it just naturally gets better but he is actively trying things and learning what works and what doesn't. Impressive.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Yeah spot on. He's made some poor calls at times this year but I don't mind that because it shows that he isn't afraid to tinker. He knows he has a gun side at his disposal and it would be easy to sit on his hands and hope it just naturally gets better but he is actively trying things and learning what works and what doesn't. Impressive.
After the game zorko said fagan gave them all a bit of a spray at half time which woke them up for the 3rd quarter. Hopefully this win sets us up for a charge towards the finals.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • KickHaas
  • Culhwch
  • Mick_Hancock
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.