AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Pretty comfortable win for Swans in the end.

I thought that would have been the case. That SF would have taken so much out of Port and with Swans having the week off, that was going to play in their favour.

Lions have the same concern tomorrow night. They would have used up so much energy coming back from 44 down to win that SF. Just get the feeling they're going to be very flat tomorrow night.

Pretty comfortable win for Swans in the end.

I thought that would have been the case. That SF would have taken so much out of Port and with Swans having the week off, that was going to play in their favour.

Lions have the same concern tomorrow night. They would have used up so much energy coming back from 44 down to win that SF. Just get the feeling they're going to be very flat tomorrow night.

Port have been inconsistent all year and especially away from home against the top teams. Brisbane has not had issues to this level. We've travelled well this year and have a good record against the other top 4 teams. Geelong hasn't played a hard game in over a month, they will be rusty and have not dealt with pressure well all year. We'll be tired but if we can be in it at three quarter time or even ahead, I think we win it.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.