All hail the great Darren Lockyer

CoxyBro said:
Jebadude said:
Locky has been named Australian Rugby League's International Player of the Year [eusa_clap.gi

Comprehension. Love it

Well i read that in a different way, i read that say hes the best player internationally, is the award based solely on actual international fixtures? if thats the case then yeah, lockyer would have to get it wouldnt he

When I've only had 3-4 hours sleep in various spells of 30-60 minutes, you better fucking believe it!

Have faith coxy I've got a young one myself... was exactly the same now a couple months later shes sleeping 12 hours a night. You'll get there, and till then lots of coffee!!!!

He would be the best I had ever seen IF he had stayed at fullback OR he could defend better otherwise he sits fractionally behind Joey. (Didn't see enough of Lewis first hand to do him justice).

1. Johns
2. Lockyer
3. Langer
4. Lazarus
5. Tallis (pity about his commentary)

FCB BB AKA MB said:
He would be the best I had ever seen IF he had stayed at fullback OR he could defend better otherwise he sits fractionally behind Joey. (Didn't see enough of Lewis first hand to do him justice).

1. Johns
2. Lockyer
3. Langer
4. Lazarus
5. Daley (pity about his commentary)

LOLZ!

Worst.alltime list.ever

Hammo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

1. Johns
2. Lockyer
3. Langer
4. Lazarus
5. Daley (pity about his commentary)

LOLZ!

Worst.alltime list.ever

Best reply to the Worst.alltime list.ever [icon_lol1.

I know you guys hate/don't rate Johns but making a list of players from about 92' onwards I don't think my list is too bad. Daley was a bit random in fact I substitute Daley for Tallis. I think your list wouldn't be that much different. Remember its best players not favourites.

Best since '92:

1 & 2. Langer & Lockyer
3. Johns
4 & 5. Fittler & Webcke

Jebadude said:
Best since '92:

1 & 2. Langer & Lockyer
3. Johns
4 & 5. Fittler & Webcke

Fair enough all would be in my 10. I now rate Civo slightly higher than Webby just all the 1% stuff he does even when the game is won or lost amazes me (same thing I love Steve Price for). I also rate Daley a bit higher than Fittler because I found Fittler would be MIA until the forwards got tired a lot of the time, he was very good nonetheless.

Big call putting Petero above Webcke. I love Petero but I doubt I'll ever see a forward as good as Webcke.

Jebadude said:
Big call putting Petero above Webcke. I love Petero but I doubt I'll ever see a forward as good as Webcke.

Its a coat of varnish but I feel he just has a little bit more to his game in terms of offloads, kick chases etc that is not to say Shane wasn't amazing and it may just be Petero is still playing so he is fresh in my mind but he just has so many qualities as a player and person.

Webcke was a bit under-rated when it came to offloads IMO. He didn't do it as much as other props do, but the times he did it were the times when something was on. A lot of props just throw an offload for the hell of it these days, but Webcke knew when the time was right. Petero is good at it too, don't get me wrong, but I'll take Webcke any day.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.