Allan Langer rehired as assistant

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
If you want to be succesful on the field you need to be getting things right off the field.

The four people most associated with every success the club has ever had is Bennett, Langer, Walters and Lockyer.

Go to Red Hill and visit leagues club on Fulcher Road and you can see their photos everywhere, it is ingrained in the place; these are the types of players the Broncos produce, and these are the types of succes the club expects.

Not a bad culture to engender i feel; their daily presence around the playing group will only benefit them.

You betetr all hang on people, because a premiership is coming to Red Hill in the next 3 years guarenteed!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If you want to be succesful on the field you need to be getting things right off the field.

The four people most associated with every success the club has ever had is Bennett, Langer, Walters and Lockyer.

Go to Red Hill and visit leagues club on Fulcher Road and you can see their photos everywhere, it is ingrained in the place; these are the types of players the Broncos produce, and these are the types of succes the club expects.

Not a bad culture to engender i feel; their daily presence around the playing group will only benefit them.

You betetr all hang on people, because a premiership is coming to Red Hill in the next 3 years guarenteed!

Thats what people said when he went to the Knights

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Thats what people said when he went to the Knights

413.gif

Last edited:

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.