Allegations, Again.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Oh yes, I forgot....I used to share a chick with 4 of my mates on a weekly basis....LOLZ.

Seriously, what is it with footy players wanting to get their dicks out in front of eachother? Do they secretly hope their teammates will put their money where their mouth is (figuratively speaking)?

I don't really understand it either Coxy but it happens so often. The clubs should start setting up tabs at brothels at least that way there players are going to spray there manhood in the right direction then.

Yep, and should be able to get some assurance of discretion too. Brothels would no doubt look after high profile high paying clientele like sports stars.

I have heard that 2 players could be charged.

Apparently 2 players may get charged.

Where are you hearing that? On the radio yesterday the police have said they are looking into it, but probably won't be charging anyone.

I heard it from someone who works at one of the police stations.

So did I.

The lead detective, on the radio.

Apparently police are looking into but probably won't be laying charges.

broncospwn said:

It's actually not funny a second or third time. Give up, move on.

Nashy said:
broncospwn said:

+1. I didn't want to say it in case people thought I was picking on him for being a muslim....

Nashy said:
So did I.

The lead detective, on the radio.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Post of the year!!! Although, you should invest in some "............." for dramatic effect!

Coxy said:
Nashy said:
broncospwn said:

+1. I didn't want to say it in case people thought I was picking on him for being a muslim....

BATMANzap.jpg

Their goes coxy bringing up religion again.

If you stop reacting, he'll stop doing it. Just because you don't get angry doesn't mean you're not taking the bait.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • blacknwhite
  • sooticus
  • Horseheadsup
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.