Allegations, Again.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'm reading on another League forum that Channel 10 just broke the news of five NRL players being involved in an investigation for an alleged rape.

Location - Sunshine Coast.

Anyone see and thus can confirm the report?

And weren't our boys up there this weekend?

Hoping its a beat-up...

If our bouys are invovled agan I will be very ashamed of them.
Hopefully it's just a beat up.

May not be much to worry about, with regards to our boys anyway.

2GB - Down to 1 League player, may not be an NRL player.

If that's the case, then well done Ch 10. Up there with the Telegraph's "Tiger's Gang Rape" headline. This stuff is almost an obligatory way to start the season now.

Edit - Well, who the hell is on the right track here?

Ten says 5 NRL players.

2GB says 1 Rugby League player, likely not NRL.

Now Seven reckons 5 Tigers NSW Cup players.

Ch 7 said it was Balmain Tigers NSW cup players

Channel 7 is saying it's Tigers of Balmain in the NSW Cup....Just getting on the act of repeating the post above...

I just heard it was NSW Cup Balmain Tigers players.

This will give more fodder for Rebecca Wilson's cannon I'm sure.

She has a cannon? Must be post-op now.

I'll wait until Danny Weidler speaks up and then I'll know the opposite was what actually happened.

The way 9 went on, I thought it was a first grade side, until the end of the story when they said it was the Tigers cup team.

Channel 7 is saying it's Tigers of Balmain in the NSW Cup

It's the Balmain Tigers of the NSW Cup according to Ch7... oh wait! That's already been posted 12 times :P

I hope regardless of who is allegedly involved it is false. I hate that the media have to beat this crap up, its like they are TRYING to make league look bad

Scotty said:
I hope regardless of who is allegedly involved it is false. I hate that the media have to beat this crap up, its like they are TRYING to make league look bad

ORLY?

Jebadude said:
Well, here comes another debate with Hammo!

Broncos players were in the city surrounding the alleged incident! When the **** do these guys learn? The club pays them to play football, not enjoy their lives and breathe. Josef Fritzl should be team manager, nobody gets out of line when he's running the show.

*spelling

Hammo said:
Jebadude said:
Well, here comes another debate with Hammo!

Broncos players were in the city surrounding the alleged incident! When the **** do these guys learn? The club plays them to play football, not enjoy their lives and breathe. Josef Fritzl should be team manager, nobody gets out of line when he's running the show.

I heard that Hammo's Melbourne Storm boys were in said vicinity (read sunshine Coast) of the incident .......... [icon_wink

They were too!!!! If it isn't Storm to hate, then who?

Wait, the Storm may not be so successf\;ull this year...hmmm who can we blame all the RL evil on now?

The old silvertails themselves - Manly!

Whether charges are laid or not, how fucking stupid are footballers to continually get into these sorts of situations?

What are you talking about your average joe gets caught up in 5 on 1's in hotel rooms all the time when they have had a few drinks, its all that damn medias fault.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Ondi
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
  • Alec
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • Socnorb
  • broncs30
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • Santa
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.