And now for something completely different

If there was one player who had a profound impact on the Broncos in so little time, it was Jackson. He really brought a level of professionalism to the club and while he wasn't the same player he was elsewhere, he truly was a talent and an older player I'd love to of seen more of.

1. Robbie Ross
2. Darius Boyd
3. Danny Bampton
4. Israel Folau
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Scott Prince
7. Berrick Barnes
8. Ben Hannant
9. Barry Berrigan
10. Harvey Howard
11. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
12. Peter Jackson
13. Ashley Harrison

14. Motu Tony
15. Nathan Friend

Phillip Lee
Darren Smith ? had to leave due to salary cap pressure?

How is Tuqiri on there?

As I recall, he didn't play a handful of matches, and he was very well developed.

Bannermania said:
How is Tuqiri on there?

As I recall, he didn't play a handful of matches, and he was very well developed.

Indeed. 4 full seasons of first grade, 99 first grade games. Hardly an "if only" kind of player really.

If only we had him, we wouldn't have needed to play kelly or minto on the wings...

Well, still.. he played 4 seasons, not exactly a under-developed or fringe player.

Nick Parfitt on the other hand...

Bannermania said:
Well, still.. he played 4 seasons, not exactly a under-developed or fringe player.

Yeah, but in Parfitt's case it wouldn't have mattered if he had 10 seasons in first grade. He'd still be shit.

Coxy said:
Bannermania said:

Yeah, but in Parfitt's case it wouldn't have mattered if he had 10 seasons in first grade. He'd still be shit.

HEY. That's enough. I have heard enough of your Parfitt bashing.

If he was a Parfait....now that'd be awesome.

if only we had signed a parfait instead of a parfitt, then we would be a lot better off imo.

Tuqiri achieved a lot, true, but the Broncos did miss 8 years of his service because he decided to chase the almighty dollar.

With that said, the thread wasn't all that clear, what would you consider under-developed? A one season wonder?

^ A good choice, given he only had one good season with the club.

The Rock said:
Barry Berrigan.

i got in first and tony was a far better player than barry berrigan could ever hope to be so tony is getting 9

1. Robbie Ross
2. Darius Boyd
3. Danny Bampton
4. Israel Folau
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Scott Prince
7. Berrick Barnes
8. Ben Hannant
9. Motu Tony
10. Harvey Howard
11. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
12. Peter Jackson
13. Ashley Harrison

14. Barry Berrigan
15. Nathan Friend

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.