Andrew Symonds, Darren Lockyer in hotel 'incident'

LOLZ @ Hammo. Must be an army thing. It's only people I know involved in the army that think the Normanby is orsm.

It's the closest thing to a battle frontline that I've seen. Aussie record for most glassings is quite an achievement!

Farking hole.

I really like the Normanby during the day for a decent lunch and sport on a big screen, but once the sun goes down it is a festering turdbag palace.

It's a great pub, just too many fuckwits go there.

It was good until the security there just started not caring. These days you can get in there if you're practically passed out.

broncospwn said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! This cracks me up hard "It's alleged that lockyer was intoxicated" LOLOLOLOLOL, Is that illegal now? **** the broncos should tear up his contract because he was " intoxicated" while drinking at a pub in the off season.

To be honest, why the f@#k would Lockyer be out .. getting that intoxicated after all the shit that has happened in the last few months, especially at the normanby of all places.

Fucken retards TBH.

mal said:
broncospwn said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! This cracks me up hard "It's alleged that lockyer was intoxicated" LOLOLOLOLOL, Is that illegal now? **** the broncos should tear up his contract because he was " intoxicated" while drinking at a pub in the off season.

To be honest, why the f@#k would Lockyer be out .. getting that intoxicated after all the shit that has happened in the last few months, especially at the normanby of all places.

**** retards TBH.

So he isnt allowed to have a life? :roll:

How often do you have a shit day at work and unwind with a drink or two. I could excuse it as he did just lose a World Cup

And is on holidays - a 'little' different if it was mid-season I think.

And if he's sitting with a bunch of mates downing a few beers minding his own business, what's the harm? It's not like he was play tackling the manager or something.

what's up with the dp's, I keep getting confused it seems so many ppl have that style dp with different face on it LOL

Browny said:
mal said:
broncospwn said:

**** retards TBH.

So he isnt allowed to have a life? :roll:

How often do you have a shit day at work and unwind with a drink or two. I could excuse it as he did just lose a World Cup

C'mon.. of course he is allowed a life. But given the current issues surrounding the Broncos surely he can gain some self-control and avoid any spotlight to do with drinking. The media are savage as seen in the article above. And I stress... He wasn't just having a few drinks. He was legless.

If my calculations serve me correctly. 6 hours out on the drink a week getting obliterated is ~ 3.5% of his life. Not that much to give up at least for the interim surely. For someone on $500,000+ a year playing the game he loves, surely a small sacrifice (again for the interim) can go a long way. The same goes with Hunt, Thaiday and Boyd drinking during semi-finals.

It's not wrong, nor disallowed. It's just stupid.

We are trying to rid ourselves of a drinking culture, or at least the image of.

mal: I see your point. Personally I'd prefer Lockyer had done his post-season boozing in private, not at a known trouble spot. Especially with the very public new Broncos drinking policy, and knowing that the type of reporting we witnessed was inevitable - "allegedly intoxicated"...please.

Even the best lack common sense.

The Rock said:
CoxyBro said:
Even the best lack common sense.

Pretty much rapped it up in one line right there.

Seriously Browny, nothing wrong with having a few beers in the off season or whatever, but to actually go out, drink himself blind ESPECIALLY after all this controversy surrounding the Broncos in recent months....very stupid thing to do.

Allegedly blind [icon_non

If it was any other day of the week then yes but after losing the world cup I can excuse him "getting blind".

But thats just my opinion :roll:

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.