Another Frustrated Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that you did.

I thought he was the OP?

AWESOME!! Always glad to see loyal fans like you........."Management, take note".

I'm happy to take the wrap for your frustration, Bronc fans........"let it rip, guys"

To the OP with winning a 'Premiership'. Good luck mate, you'll be waiting a long time.

"Let it out guys, it's good for the soul"

haha troll fail. forgot to switch accounts.

Are you also sexually frustrated as well? Would explain a lot.

Nasty! Nasty! Sweetheart, when I find out my sexuality, I promise you will be the first to know.

You know Julie, being frustrated is not good. Listen maybe I can help, you seem a fan/supporter every code would love and admire. Especially teams that are heading to despair.
Sometimes a fan should not sit and say nothing. Most of all, have to bear the brunt week in, week out, year after year. I suggest you voice your opinion, that may just well be what the club needs to rise again.

Darling, you have the right to voice your anger and remarks at me, I accept it wholeheartedly, frustration is a very bad thing. Maybe you should read the tabloids, they tell the truth "You are in for a rough year".

Broncos were once a great club, but that was ONCE. When Bennett and Ribot were at the helm. And when Renouf was the star centre.........."You reading this Renouf? Put your head gear back on, you might just show this lot how it's done and maybe teach them how to find the try line and how to win games again."
46 year old Langer played a marvelous game a couple of weeks ago. Should he be reinstated?
Unfortuneatly, these guys are not here any more and a premiership is looking grimmer by the year.

This is not under 21's your coaching Hook. It is time you step aside. And to the recruiting management and his scouts, bring Cyril back, you guys are not up to his standard.

Last edited:
Nasty! Nasty! Sweetheart, when I find out my sexuality, I promise you will be the first to know.

You know Julie, being frustrated is not good. Listen maybe I can help, you seem a fan/supporter every code would love and admire. Especially teams that are heading to despair.
Sometimes a fan should not sit and say nothing. Most of all, have to bear the brunt week in, week out, year after year. I suggest you voice your opinion, that may just well be what the club needs to rise again.

Darling, you have the right to voice your anger and remarks at me, I accept it wholeheartedly, frustration is a very bad thing. Maybe you should read the tabloids, they tell the truth "You are in for a rough year".

Broncos were once a great club, but that was ONCE. When Bennett and Ribot were at the helm. And when Renouf was the star centre.........."You reading this Renouf? Put your head gear back on, you might just show this lot how it's done and maybe teach them how to find the try line and how to win games again."
46 year old Langer played a marvelous game a couple of weeks ago. Should he be reinstated?
Unfortuneatly, these guys are not here any more and a premiership is looking grimmer by the year.

This is not under 21's your coaching Hook. It is time you step aside. And to the recruiting management and his scouts, bring Cyril back, you guys are not up to his standard.

Learn to spell and just p*** off you freak

Dear frustrated

This forum is for passionate and proud Broncos fans who will back the team no matter what position they are in. You are just here to vent yourself and unfairly criticise the hard working people at the club who will do anything to make the Broncos succesful. You have been spoilt as a Broncos fan if you ask me 6 premierships, 21 finals appearences in 25 seasons, 19 straight finals series, 4 minor premierships, one of the greatest coaches in the code's history, legend upon legend stepping onto the field, largest fanbase in the NRL and playing at imo despite being a huge NSW fan the greatest and best stadium for Rugby League in the world. Look at Cronulla who have been surviving on an oily rag for most of their history and are yet to win a premiership despite first appearing in the big league since 1967, yet they have loyal fans who bleed for them through the toughest of times.

**** off and start supporting the team if not go **** yourself and find another team to go for, and when we beat that team we will be laughing to the hills at you. GO THE BRONCOS i'll always stick by them through thick and thin. Can admins block this guy please?

I think it's time for this troll thread to go back under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Gaz
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.