RUMOUR Anthony Milford to the Storm

Apparently the reason why Milf is staying is because he wants to win a comp here. The 2015 GF still haunts him. To be the best on ground and still lose.

Maybe he will be open to leaving if he ever does.

Similar bogan/crim levels.

Inala has Logan covered in those statistics.....ps since when has Logan been a suburb of Brisbane? It has it's own local council for a start....

You're all bonkers... you have to be retired for 5 years before your up for immortal selection..... maninga won't get it.. selection is made purely on playing ability alone.. shit u do after the game or w./e is not taking into account at all.

Also, maninga should not get it.. hes overrated.. he won't be selected.

Next immortal is lockyer... and then smith Thurston after him.. but smith and Thurston depending on when they retire won't be eligible for 5 years so the person who sais smith and thurston before locky your on drugs..... cronk isn't int that league frankly... hes not.

who the hell is "maninga"?

Anybody that can't even spell the name of such a famous player, loses a lot of credibility with respect to their opinion of that person's playing career

I mean, if you can't spell the mans name, how much footy of his could you actually have witnessed?

Cooling off period.

That doesn't apply to re-signings, only signing players who are currently playing for a different club, he could sign the documents this morning and we could announce it this arvo.

On that note, I believe the rumour was that Bird signed on the dotted line 10 days ago yesterday, so if that's correct, we can announce his signing today officially.

So maybe announcing them together with a surprise third or fourth?

If it doesn't get announced today, I think we should all be VERY worried.

I don't think that applies to re-signings.

That doesn't apply to re-signings, only signing players who are currently playing for a different club, he could sign the documents this morning and we could announce it this arvo.

On that note, I believe the rumour was that Bird signed on the dotted line 10 days ago yesterday, so if that's correct, we can announce his signing today officially.

The 10 day cooling off period applies to all contracts.

A player can waive their right to a 10 day cooling off period, which is exactly what David Nofoaluma did with the Tigers.

The 10 day cooling off period applies to all contracts.

A player can waive their right to a 10 day cooling off period, which is exactly what David Nofoaluma did with the Tigers.

There may still be a cooling off period ... but i'm pretty sure the players current club is permitted to announce their retention before the cooling off period ends.

I am allowed to tell you this. Anthony has signed but that's all I can say.

Maybe a big double televised unveiling of bird and Milford like when lebron James signed with Miami heat

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.