RUMOUR Anthony Milford to the Storm

Boyd will get good money... Bird was signed on big money (although probably not as high as the media are suggesting)

We also have no idea what that cap will be.

We also have to have 30 players under the cap instead of the previous 25.

Do you think the storm would pay overs for a player they didn't think was worth it. It would be stupid to let milf go

Do you think the storm would pay overs for a player they didn't think was worth it. It would be stupid to let milf go
What we need to do is get Bennett to deliver our cheque book to Milfs manager and tell him to write the figure that ensures Milford stays in our jersey.

But seriously there us no use worrying about it because if money matters we will likely lose Milford as history proves that Bennett and the Broncos don't enter bidding wars for players. They give them the best offer they can ( with respect to our cap position, squad balance and the players value.) If they take it great, if not we move on.

He's gone... i had a dream 2 weeks ago of him playing in a storm jersey and i nearly threw up..

You know what fucked us?? the sharks announced jack bird singing and amount... in the fucking 10 day cooling off period when they had no right to so... they are not allowed to do that.

then mIlford is like??hey wait a minute.. im about to sign a 900k contract for 3 years.. and they offered bird 1million a season over don't they want me??

then storm realizes hm Milford isn't signed till let's throw money at him. we can't compete with a 5million $4 year contract.. if the reports are true and Brisbane upped the offer to 1million a season with the third party over four years..that's what 1.1-1.2m a season? then broncs are scared of loosing him and tried to get close to the storm offer, it just shows thsi whole family bullshit Brisbane staying in the home is all BS and its all about the money.

But to the fucking storm??? cameron smith calling him... the ****? is this a nightmare... no a nightmare is our 2 halves in a span of 1 year.. and what signing jack bird?? lool if this is all bennet he has fucking lost the plot.... it will set us back 5-7 years having to replace players of that quality.

If he does leave im done with rugby league.. may as well turn the entire NRL into a real life fantasy draft and create media headlines just move players around offer money and make that the entire game.. which it is basically what it is now.

Btw catch this for a kick... i born in nsw live in nsw.. parents took me to the 1992 grand final to follow the dragons when i was 8... and i went for the opposition and that happened to be Brisbane ... which i stuck with for the past 23 years.. and oh i also support QLD in state of origin....... it's almost as insane as fucking Milford going to the storm.....

He's gone... i had a dream 2 weeks ago of him playing in a storm jersey and i nearly threw up..

You know what fucked us?? the sharks announced jack bird singing and amount... in the fucking 10 day cooling off period when they had no right to so... they are not allowed to do that.

then mIlford is like??hey wait a minute.. im about to sign a 900k contract for 3 years.. and they offered bird 1million a season over don't they want me??

then storm realizes hm Milford isn't signed till let's throw money at him. we can't compete with a 5million $4 year contract.. if the reports are true and Brisbane upped the offer to 1million a season with the third party over four years..that's what 1.1-1.2m a season? then broncs are scared of loosing him and tried to get close to the storm offer, it just shows thsi whole family bullshit Brisbane staying in the home is all BS and its all about the money.

But to the fucking storm??? cameron smith calling him... the ****? is this a nightmare... no a nightmare is our 2 halves in a span of 1 year.. and what signing jack bird?? lool if this is all bennet he has fucking lost the plot.... it will set us back 5-7 years having to replace players of that quality.

If he does leave im done with rugby league.. may as well turn the entire NRL into a real life fantasy draft and create media headlines just move players around offer money and make that the entire game.. which it is basically what it is now.

Btw catch this for a kick... i born in nsw live in nsw.. parents took me to the 1992 grand final to follow the dragons when i was 8... and i went for the opposition and that happened to be Brisbane ... which i stuck with for the past 23 years.. and oh i also support QLD in state of origin....... it's almost as insane as fucking Milford going to the storm.....
This read like an Eminem song

1992+23 years = 2015.....

There is no rule that says a club cannot announce a player is leaving within that 10 day cooling off period. Sharks were well within their rights to do that.

Regardless of whether Milford is worth 1 mil or not, he's at least worth a considerably more than Jack Bird. Would be a pretty shit swap since Bird is on a lot too (as I understand it).

Regardless of whether Milford is worth 1 mil or not, he's at least worth a considerably more than Jack Bird. Would be a pretty shit swap since Bird is on a lot too (as I understand it).

Why? Bird has won a premiership and played origin, Milf has played (outstandingly) in a losing GF, that's it. Milf has more potential but potential is not what he will be expecting to produce on that wage.

Bird is already super consistent, Milf checks himself in and out sporadically. I want to keep Milf as much as the next guy but not for so much money it cripples the club.

The offer to Milf of $900k plus TPAs is more than fair for where he is currently at.

As much as I have been bagging out Milf this season, I think he's got a lot more upside than Bird. From a marketing perspective too. I never really though premierships were a big deal when it came to rating players. Plenty of numpties won them too. From the Sharks, I think Ennis and Maloney were far more important to their success last year.

Wow you're all carrying on like its Alfie or Locky signing elsewhere in their prime after winning us premierships.
Milf is a good player BUT zero premierships, inconsistent and $1mill is too much for him IMO.
Bird will be a really good 6 of need be and guess what he's won a competition and played origin. We could play Bird and Niko next season and see if we get Taylor or even Cleary for 2019.
Milf is really good but not great and not worth putting our cap into trouble

Wow you're all carrying on like its Alfie or Locky signing elsewhere in their prime after winning us premierships.
Milf is a good player BUT zero premierships, inconsistent and $1mill is too much for him IMO.
Bird will be a really good 6 of need be and guess what he's won a competition and played origin. We could play Bird and Niko next season and see if we get Taylor or even Cleary for 2019.
Milf is really good but not great and not worth putting our cap into trouble

Maybe it's the fear that Milford could become all those things at Melbourne and then come back to tear us to shreds. People here will riot.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.