RUMOUR Anthony Milford to the Storm

EAD storm.

Storm will fall apart in the next two years.

Smith and Slater will retire after 2019.

Bellache will also retire because he doesn't want to exposed as the plodder that he is - only capable of coaching a team with 3 future immortals in it (remember his failure at origin level).

Good riddance to the dirtiest cheating club of all time.

Smith immortal yes after Thurston and lockyer are put in..Slater after smith im 50/50 on him going in tbh cooper Kronk?? no chance

So they say Storm's offer was the biggest in their history.. I think they mean their biggest legitimate offer in their history.

It obviously was excluding boats and Harvey norman vouchers

Smith immortal yes after Thurston and lockyer are put in..Slater after smith im 50/50 on him going in tbh cooper Kronk?? no chance
Smith and Thurston will go in at the same time. Same age, will likely retire at the same time, can't split them in terms of footballing ability/influence. Locky will be next in a year or two, unless they go to Meninga first. I don't think Slater/Cronk/Inglis will be immortals. Too many from the one generation.

Cool. Get milf signed now and start working on Roberts.

Smiths before Thurston. Smith has dominated everything he has touched from day dot.

If Inglis becomes an immortal then that will do me. He plays well a few times a season.

Inglis won't be only Smith and Thurston will possibly be immortals of the modern day players.

Inglis won't be only Smith and Thurston will possibly be immortals of the modern day players.

If Smith and/or Thurston are candidates for Immortal status then so is Locky.

Has he officially re-signed yet? Does he need someone to pick him up and take him to the Broncos HO so he can sign? Like, now?

Anyone but @Super Freak please!

"Oh look, there's a park"

qg7m3.gif

Milf at $1M is still a much better deal than Hunt at $1.2M.

But with the money comes expectation, if he reckons he is worth it and is happy to take the cash then he needs to step up week in week out and play like a $1M player.
Since Hunt signed for 1.2 million, i think every player believes they're a $1 mil player. All you gotta do is throw heaps of dummies and have a shitty kicking game :p Hell, I'd do it for 500k :p

I lost my shit at those two gifs.......Good work fellas haha

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.