Votes: 35 61.4%
  • No, let him go

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
As the poll asks, what should the club do about Milf and his future with the club?

I'm one to say retain him on less money, but I can't see that flying with his agent. The fact that we have such a good side and are heading into another Premiership window, the club should have all the leverage it needs to get his value down. If he and/or his manager still want top dollar even with all the benefits Milf enjoys (like being home), they're welcome to hit the market.

Re-signing him for cheap isn't an option, other clubs will pay overs for him. With that being said, the coronavirus impact on the salary cap will be interesting, the "Million dollar contract" may only be worth $500K or so moving forward, so we're just going to have to wait and see.

With that being said, I'm on the side of keeping him, even if it's slightly overpriced.

I'd sign him on a shorter deal on a little less than he's on, he still needs to prove himself.

I want to keep him on slightly less money (not far less money). He’s a game breaker on his day.

We can’t significantly downgrade his contract value. The NRL won’t allow it. You have to pay market value or close to it.

If he was at the back end of his career, we could possibly get away with it but he is reaching the prime of his career, we never will get away with it.

I would pay whatever it takes to keep him because the reality is he is the best option we have and with a proper halfback next to him, he will shine. It’s up to the club to change the side to suit him, much like we did with Lockyer.

All I give a **** about is if he gets a flu shot. If he doesn’t he can forget about thinking about rugby league again.

All I give a **** about is if he gets a flu shot. If he doesn’t he can forget about thinking about rugby league again.
Milf? 100% of Broncs and Cows have had their flu shot.

EDIT: Off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pay whatever it takes to keep him because the reality is he is the best option we have and with a proper halfback next to him, he will shine. It’s up to the club to change the side to suit him, much like we did with Lockyer.

This....gimme a better option, currently at the club.......and maybe you could think differently.
Pay him what he wants......upside will be better than the downside.

Last edited:
Cut his pay in half and keep him, otherwise let him go, had plenty of time to prove his worth.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • broncs30
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Johnny92
  • cento
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.