Anthony Mundine at it again

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I say some racist things sometimes but I've never treated anyone differently because of their race.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I don't know what you mean GC but if Kevy is not his mate then Kevy's smart..

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Mundine couldn't stand that he could never displace Kevin Walters from 5/8th at the Broncos and still holds a grudge to this day, one of many things his whinged about over the years.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Kev was a team player, anathema to Mundine. Now I get it, as though it was Kev's fault somehow.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Mundine blames everyone else for his failures. He's the weakest human being I've ever seen.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
here is mundine at his best

Last edited by a moderator:
Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I have the most recent comment on that video LOL at the ****ing sore loser. The Dragons stuffed up in the 2nd half and paid the price.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
Mundine blames everyone else for his failures. He's the weakest human being I've ever seen.
Where do'es his ''weakness'' comes from ? from his ego or over confidence or what ?
just a big mouth over opinionated pig . Mohammad Ali anybody

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Ali could back up his talk and fought the best in the world, no comparison

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Where do'es his ''weakness'' comes from ? from his ego or over confidence or what ?

Who is this guy?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Mundine is a pale imitation of Muhammad Ali. Mundine did in fact read(lol) had read to him Ali's story and fantasized he was Ali the 2nd. He even used Ali phrases and pit his spin on them. No co-incidence he 'converted' like Ali. An act I personally thought pathetic and most definitely not heart felt. Ali was a man of conscience and although outweighed by much bigger men fought like a lion. He never dodged opponents and teased them into a state of rage knowing that they simply were not his equal. Mundine is not fit to tie Ali's shoelaces. A pale(too much whitey in him!) imitation like I wrote earlier.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Comparing Mundine to Ali... lol.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Except Ali was also an awesome actor.. I'd love to see Mundine do Men in Black like Ali.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
mundine ''choc'' the man has fought the best in his weight division
and choc has been a double world champ. and a champion in many sports

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • blacknwhite
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.