Anthony Mundine at it again

Choc doing what he does best.

http://youtu.be/3_q0UQZp_Gs?t=8m25s

Didn't think anybody could have been as dumb as Taylor was in Origin 2 this year...then I watched this. :laugh:
Taylor's was worse, albeit not by a big margin... :laugh:
The ball was just lying there and all DT needed to do was put a hand on it, nothing else. At least Mundine's ball was still moving... :001_rolleyes:

Choc the man mundene will give gearle the smack down again

Taylor's was worse, albeit not by a big margin... :laugh:
The ball was just lying there and all DT needed to do was put a hand on it, nothing else. At least Mundine's ball was still moving... :001_rolleyes:

Pretty sure that they ruled the ball had already been grounded by a NSW player, so really Taylors gaffe.......doesn't add up to a hill of beans.

Pretty sure that they ruled the ball had already been grounded by a NSW player, so really Taylors gaffe.......doesn't add up to a hill of beans.
I don't recall what the ruling was, but that's well beside the point.

Mundine is the ultimate promoter of fights!

As much of a knob as he may be, before every fight you can guarantee he will come out with something controversial and do you know what it does?
It creates more buzz for the fight, which means more people buy the fight just to see Mundine get smashed and the person that benefits from this is... surprise surprise Anthony Mundine.

It happens every fight and people take the bait every time.

Mundine couldnt care less about world titles all he cares about are the $$$ he makes from suckers that buy the fight or buy tickets to the fight.

Love him or hate the guy knows how to drum up interest in a fight and makes sure people pay a lot of money in the hope that you may see him get the snot knocked out of him.

Yeah. I hate him. The next controversy I want to see from him is being run over by a bus.

As much as he brings publicity to the sport, boxing in Australia pales in comparison to most of the world. Mundine is irrelevant. He's not a 'has been', he's a never was. He's too much of a coward to fight anybody decent.

And for the record, it's not people taking the bait, it's the media picking up on his obnoxious bullshit and ramming it down our throats. It's not as easy as just ignoring it. How the hell are we not supposed to hate him?

**** him. He's a whinging fuckwit loser with no courage to fight a decent fighter.

Who gives a **** about Anthony Mundine? Shut this thread down, the turd doesn't deserve any publicity.

He is a great sportsman making a living . can you explain where these hateful thoughts come from ?

Last edited:
Hate is such plenty here over choc . but it not personal . he is a great sportsman making a living . can you explain where these hateful thoughts come from ?

He is an arrogant egotistical wanker of the absolute highest order. He needs to be sacrificed for the greater good of the human race. He is a piece of shit.

If I may invoke Godwin's law, Mundine's worse than 10 Hitlers.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Morkel
  • ozzball
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • Strop
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Big Del
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.