Anthony Mundine at it again

Anthony Mundine talks is up like he is some fucking crusader for the plight of the Aboriginal people. He's a fucking disgrace to them, I would be embarrassed if this guy acted like a spokesperson for my people.

He's got no fucking idea. I bet the closest he has come to an Aboriginal settlement is Redfern - has he been to Alice, Woorabinda, the Cape et. al and actually done anything to promote Aboriginality or help those in need? I bet not.

Disrespecting Artie (he backstroked faster than Matt Welsh when Paul Kent put him in a corner about calling Artie an Uncle Tom, which he clearly did) was the act of a coward. Artie ate pies that did more for the Aboriginal people than Anthony Mundine.

Geale better put this useless **** to sleep.

Mundine is one of the most racist people I've ever had the misfortune of hearing speak.

can you explain where these hateful thoughts come from ?

Because he acts like a fuckwit & says some dumb things.

Yes I know it's to gain interest in the boxing etc, but most of his fights have been against opponents who are waiting to get accepted into the retirement home.

Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Fredie you just make s*** up right? God damn I hope you are a troll

Today’s announcement rounds out a blockbuster card that will feature some of the most exciting prospects in Australian boxing.
Undefeated cruiserweight David Aloua will square off with Newcastle’s Daniel Aman for the Australian Cruiserweight Title, while Joel Brunker will look to continue his rapid rise up the Featherweight rankings when he takes on Mexican Joksan Hernandez.
Former world title contender Jamie Pittman looks set for an epic showdown with Zak Awad, Tasmania’s Steve Lovett will do battle with Joel Casey in a light heavyweight contest while Lauryn Eagle will round out the card when she takes on Nadine Browne.

http://www.mainevent.com.au/news/article.aspx?id=105

Fight Card for MAIN EVENT Broadcast -

IBF Middleweight World Title -

Anthony Mundine v Daniel Geale - 12 rounds

Shane Tilyard v Kimbo Slice - 4 rounds

David Aloua v Daniel Amman - 10 rounds

Joksan Hernandez v Joel Brunker - 8 rounds

Zac Awad v Jamie Pittman - 8 rounds

Steve Lovett v Joel Casey

Lauryn Eagle v Nadine Browne.

Last edited:
hey fredie...Mundine did beat Antwun Echols alright, only thing is Echols had been shot only 7 weeks (I think) before the fight !! The bullet was still lodged in his body ! He was shot in the upper body(arm ? ) and virtually fought 12 rounds with one good arm so Mundine really didn't do much except run away all fight. A fit Echols would have destroyed Mundine. Mundine is an okay boxer and that's all, certainly not a world beater. Laughable to consider him otherwise.

Kimbo slice is boxing on the undercard and choc the man said gearle aint a s-it lol

You ask Kimbo Slice about throwing his first punch and the big unit doesn't hesitate.

"In the womb," he growls. "Threw it in the womb."

Sporting a beard, bandana and seriously bad intentions, Slice is the US streetfighter whose reputation for beating up bouncers, cage fighters, street toughs - basically anyone with tattoos and two fists - is legendary.

Come Wednesday night on the Geale-Mundine undercard, he plans to further enhance his status by "breaking the ribs" of handpicked Queensland heavyweight rival Shane Tilyard.

"I haven't come all this way to lose," Slice warned shortly after his only public workout at the Tony Mundine gym. "I wanna break ribs, wanna hear them break."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-s...out/story-e6frf5h3-1226563410489#.UQe4xB3qmSp

Kimbo may be a "star" when beating up other homeless people in the street, but as you can see when he fights professionals, he sucks. In the case of Seth Petruzelli, Seth got a late call up to the fight that night when Kimbos opponent pulled out. Seth is a fighter that hasn't done anything of note and then goes in there and knocks out Kimbo in 15 seconds. I would be embarrassed to have Kimbo in the co-main event of this card. Geale is too good for this shit. Mundine is a circus act, not as bad as Kimbo, but close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimbo can punch. He can't fight. His UFC career (career is a bad choice of words) attests to that.

I seriously can't figure out if fredie is a troll, or just clueless...

I seriously can't figure out if fredie is a troll, or just clueless...

images

Myself and Scott seem to have decided on purchasing the PPV in the hope that the stupid **** dies.

Mate, I honestly am only watching in the hope Mundine stops breathing. I absolutely hate boxing, it's possibly the most retarded sport on the planet.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.