Anthony Mundine at it again

Geez it ****es me off seeing people refer to Mundine as an "ex rugby league player", ffs i dont want that wanker associated with the best game on earth

Even worse. his Twitter profile he says "member of the Brisbane Broncos 1997 premiership winning team"....

Man, hatred for Mundine is universal. Was just in the hairdressers and all the ladies were bagging him out! :rockon:

Mundine claiming he was robbed.

Whatever, loser.

Also, my hairdresser is hot.

I hate going to a good looking hairdressers. "Wow, she's really pretty! ...Oh, great. Now I'm sweating."

Anyways, back to the fight. I didn't pick Mundine in any round, Geale was all over him for the full 12. Ray Charles could have seen that, and that motherfucker is blind AND dead.

The arrogance coming from Mundine now is astounding. He could have saved some face by sticking around after Geale was announced victorious, but no. He threw his toys out of the pram big time. Claiming the judges are corrupt and he was robbed.... the man is a monumental asswipe.

Also, while Nashy and I were watching last night we both took notice at how stupid Quade Cooper and Sonny Bill Williams came across when they were interviewed before the fight. They were thick as pig shit. I never expected them to be the brains trust but FMD, no wonder Mundine is able to lead them astray so easily.

I don't think anyone has ever accused Quade Cooper of having two brain cells to rub together.

Judging by SBW's twitter photo of those three **** wits, they were rubbing something after the fight.

Mundine fails to understand that respect is a two way street.

You have to give it to receive it.

Meh, I've seen non-hot ones.

Yeah .......but they still smell nice and feel good when they're rubbing their tits up against your shoulders.

Hairdressers ....I like 'em. :thumbup1:

Mundine claiming he was robbed.

Whatever, loser.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQz_WpNda1Bd7LHAVxNW.jpg

Last edited:
LOL ex Broncos player, he wasn't good enough to shine Kevin Walters boots let alone displace him and he could never handle that just like the fact he couldn't handle he wasn't rated as highly as his ego made him out to be, hell take him away from that side and the Broncos would have still had the same result, he contributed shit all in 1997. Stuart Kelly was more of a Bronco then Choc could ever dream to have been.

Last edited:
Where to now for mundine ?? . danny will go to the usa for better fights , more money

Meh, I've seen non-hot ones.

I like to take a quick walk by to judge the quality before entering kris ;) same as massage chicks, they are pretty hot!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.