Anthony Mundine at it again

I like to take a quick walk by to judge the quality before entering kris ;) same as massage chicks, they are pretty hot!

I usually do the same. Place I go to has a really really hot girl. I made the mistake of not checking when I walked in this time. Got the frumpy Russian lady who doesn't speak much English. LOL

I usually do the same. Place I go to has a really really hot girl. I made the mistake of not checking when I walked in this time. Got the frumpy Russian lady who doesn't speak much English. LOL

Yeah I've had the same thing mate. The place I go has some top shelf talent and the one I usually get is awesome! Black hair, cute face, great body, everything in top nick... A few months ago I went and she was sick and I got this other girl that was tidy but had the most annoying voice ever... Kinda like the love child of Fran drescher and a hyena... That wasn't great

After re reading that I am aware that I sound like a shallow douche at a strip joint, I'm not... It's just if I'm paying for a haircut I want some talent, otherwise I would do it myself

I'm aware that also doesn't sound good lol

Yeah I was gonna say, am I the only person who goes to the hairdresser for a haircut? :laugh:

mundine.jpg

Was well pleased to see Geale win and I hope Mundines petulance is re-played frequently. Talk of Mundine being a role model for young indigenous people is insane as he not only is a braggart ,he is a poor loser,lousy winner and a bigoted racist . When coupled with his obviously poor education and his unbalanced view of world politics(9/11) combined with his obvious paranoia he is everything you not want re-produced or imitated. You all SEEN it. we wuz robbed lol....that's right Anthony, we all got to together to deprive you because we are all racists and Uncle Toms.

mundene will fight sugar shane mosley now

danny gearle lost today in title defence . in usa , split decision

Yeah I've had the same thing mate. The place I go has some top shelf talent and the one I usually get is awesome! Black hair, cute face, great body, everything in top nick... A few months ago I went and she was sick and I got this other girl that was tidy but had the most annoying voice ever... Kinda like the love child of Fran drescher and a hyena... That wasn't great

After re reading that I am aware that I sound like a shallow douche at a strip joint, I'm not... It's just if I'm paying for a haircut I want some talent, otherwise I would do it myself

I'm aware that also doesn't sound good lol

I skipped the previous pages of this thread and until this line, I was wondering how it went from Mundine to hookers. Now I'm left wondering how it went from Mundine to haircuts.

mundene wants rematch with gearl . redemption

sugar shane mosley fight will be in australia

I'll book both, haven't booked a losing Mundine fight yet.

Well spoken article what a tosser and joke he is.

What a total knob swallower & an embarrassment to Australian boxing.
Fucking clown needs to curl up in a corner somewhere & just disappear .
yanks & rest of boxing fraternity will never take us seriously while we have an ass clown
like him involved.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrslong
  • Yem
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Redux
  • jd87
  • Wolfie
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • pennywisealfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 70 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.