OFFICIAL Anthony Seibold has left the building

Let the old coach finish his year we said but no the board forced the coach swap...fckn muthrfckers, sack them all!!

Hang on, your upset that Seibolds gone? Your joking right?

Last edited:
Today is the day gents. Crack a cold one or pour yourself your favourite spirit at 0859 hours to celebrate.

Do we know where it is being televised? Fox sports news I assume?

Attachments

• 1598390380114.png
    1598390380114.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
If Karl was going, he would have to announce it to the shareholders and board and offer his resignation first - keep on eye on Broncos website i guess?

If Karl was going, he would have to announce it to the shareholders and board and offer his resignation first - keep on eye on Broncos website i guess?

pretty much this.

The only way Morris or any of the board leave before the AGM in 2021 (we've already had the 2020 AGM) is if they resign.

at the AGM in 2021, the 3 longest serving board members must retire and seek re-election (should they want it)

pretty much this.

The only way Morris or any of the board leave before the AGM in 2021 (we've already had the 2020 AGM) is if they resign.

at the AGM in 2021, the 3 longest serving board members must retire and seek re-election (should they want it)
What date is the 2021 AGM held?

I don't think a date has been set yet

The AGM was in May in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and July 2020 (probably delayed due to COVID)
Middle of next year is too long. The club will have been burned to the ground by then. Somebody shoot the bastard now!

Siebold is still keeping everyone waiting for the presser.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • teampjta
  • winslow_wong
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Thelmus
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.