Anthony Seibold is no longer our coach

Knights.
Anthony Seibold also joins the coaching ranks as a part-time Coaching Consultant, with a focus on coaching the coaches.

And so there you are. That’s where we fucked up - we had him coaching the players.

Last edited:
Knights.
Anthony Seibold also joins the coaching ranks as a part-time Coaching Consultant, with a focus on coaching the coaches.

And so there you are. That’s where we fucked up - we had him coaching the players.

So the odds of Newcastle to finish last next season and their coach sacked have just shortened dramatically.

So he can learn new tricks, if (when) the Knights go belly up, it's the coach's fault, not the consultant who advised him to burn the boats. A cat always lands on his feet.

Siebs has somehow landed himself a job as a coaches consultant. This is like the captain of the costa concordia giving boating lessons.
That is a puzzler. Perhaps it's a case of having an influential player manager as his manager!? McCulloch has trodden that path to the hunter last year also, just a guess.

Last edited:
That is a puzzler. Perhaps it's a case of having an influential player manager as his manager!? McCulloch has trodden that path to the hunter last year also, just a guess.
Seibs is best mates with O’Brien.

I just hope he doesn’t use the great bonds he built at our club to lure away our players.

Boy would we have egg on o it face if you convinced Croft to join you again in Newy, Seibs.

It doesn't really interest me, and perhaps is for another thread, but some of the fan content the club produces (when they can actually be bother to produce any) is extremely lacklustre.

Honestly, you could ask a third year media/communication uni student to do it for free for their portfolio/experience, and they'd produce something of a higher quality.

Amateur hour is spot on, @Sproj. Compare the crap we put out to sports clubs from around the world and it's like we're living 20 years behind the times.

Last edited:
It doesn't really interest me, and perhaps is for another thread, but some of the fan content the club produces (when they can actually be bother to produce any) is extremely lacklustre.

Honestly, you could ask a third year media/communication uni student to do it for free for their portfolio/experience, and they'd produce something of a higher quality.

Amateur hour is spot on, @Sproj. Compare the crap we put out to sports clubs from around the world and it's like we're living 20 years behind the times.
Absolutely, I've ranted about this many times over the years. Who ever handles the digital media and marketing of the club is a dunce. Where are the interesting documentaries about pre-season training? Interesting interviews with the players? Anything? It's boring as shit and this is the club with one of the biggest budgets. Tigers, Newcastle, Penrith, Melbourne, Raiders all do a far better job to produce content, and that's just going off memory.

Biggest supporter base in the league and Paul White does nothing with it.

I still remember an interview they released when Isaako was re-signed a few years back, couldn’t hear a word he said over the music. They haven’t gotten any better.

Absolutely, I've ranted about this many times over the years. Who ever handles the digital media and marketing of the club is a dunce. Where are the interesting documentaries about pre-season training? Interesting interviews with the players? Anything? It's boring as shit and this is the club with one of the biggest budgets. Tigers, Newcastle, Penrith, Melbourne, Raiders all do a far better job to produce content, and that's just going off memory.

Biggest supporter base in the league and Paul White does nothing with it.
Steele Tallon. General Manager Communications & digital media. Although this is on the website, it too is probably out of date !

It is just amateur hour everywhere. How hard is it to update a website page when something actually happens?

Do the broncos admin even know who that guy running training at the moment is?

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.