Anthony Seibold is no longer our coach

It is just amateur hour everywhere. How hard is it to update a website page when something actually happens?

The board's mouthpiece on here said the site was more credible than wiki... yeah oukay 🙄

Wouldn’t be surprised if White and co. were told the Broncos could make money with someone’s grandma in charge and have taken it too literally, basically doing nothing and expecting the world. I still don’t believe White will get a job after this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if White and co. were told the Broncos could make money with someone’s grandma in charge and have taken it too literally, basically doing nothing and expecting the world. I still don’t believe White will get a job after this.
Jobseeker, that's a job isn't it?

Was it this year they actually had the audacity to ask fans to leave the club an inheritance when they died? Does any other club do it?

Attachments

• BB46FF52-E060-4E21-BF2E-424EF18FAEC9.png
    BB46FF52-E060-4E21-BF2E-424EF18FAEC9.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 110

Have a look at that for good content.

It is no surprise that the successful clubs are the ones run professionally, even if professionally means shady side work.

Went to custard when Trad was moved along
From what the inside guys have said, Trad's talents aren't anything media or content-based.

It's sucked for years even when he was around.

Steele is a former Murdoch stooge. Worked for the Lions previously.

Any surprise the Lions have had an uptick in the 3 years since he's been with us

From what the inside guys have said, Trad's talents aren't anything media or content-based.

It's sucked for years even when he was around.

Steele is a former Murdoch stooge. Worked for the Lions previously.

Any surprise the Lions have had an uptick in the 3 years since he's been with us

From almost the second he left, the Lions started producing quality content.

I still can't believe this.
Geeze i didnt think theyd stoop that low as bad as things are.....these ***** really know how to lose fans......ill leave a copy of lockyers book i never got around to reading for that prick and white can have my bennett book...the rest of them ***** can have my jar of farts

Last edited:
Seibold's legacy lives on with Brodie Croft's contract. Paul White and WB left us we so many dud contracts there wasn't much salary cap room for Seibold to fk up....silver lining.

Last edited:
Whats the point of them putting out content anyway? We'll all just shit on it and say start performing on the field you fat ****, weve heard this all before etc.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.