Anthony Seibold is no longer our coach

Just out of curiosity, what events were covered up? For as long as I remember the media have used any bad news we’ve been involved in for buys. If it was covered up by the courier mail I doubt the telegraph would have done the same thing, same with League Week and every other form of media that details rugby league. Shit, Roy Marsters even tried to implicate us in the Titans drug dealing saga with no proof.

Just out of curiosity, what events were covered up? For as long as I remember the media have used any bad news we’ve been involved in for buys. If it was covered up by the courier mail I doubt the telegraph would have done the same thing, same with League Week and every other form of media that details rugby league. Shit, Roy Marsters even tried to implicate us in the Titans drug dealing saga with no proof.
Mate, I cannot say for sure anything was, and I (don't know what Soup was referring to) was more referring to very early on (first 10-12 years) where from my memory the brisbane press were more co-operative (compliant??) than what they are now.

There’s a reason I’ve never liked Locky.

I could tell some truths about Parker that would make anyone’s skin crawl.

I've heard a bit about the Parker stuff, quite the cretin in his younger days.

The Locky stuff is disappointing. You get the sense lots of sex and drug stuff was covered up before tabloidization went into over-drive.

There’s a reason I’ve never liked Locky.

I could tell some truths about Parker that would make anyone’s skin crawl.
There is nothing you could say about Parker that would surprise me.

And most people have heard the rumours about Lockyer too. Although I’ve never heard any about him that would exclude him from becoming an immortal, if you catch my drift.

It's a lot easier for players to get in trouble now because everybody has a video camera in their pockets now. In the days before social media and smart phones, it was a lot easier to get away with being a dickhead.

It's a lot easier for players to get in trouble now because everybody has a video camera in their pockets now. In the days before social media and smart phones, it was a lot easier to get away with being a dickhead.
Payne only got in trouble because police have camera phones.

Nah **** him. That fat **** absolutely torched my club, I don't care if he takes a team to triple premierships he'll always be a garbage coach in my view.

He didn’t act alone. He was given the keys to the castle on a platter don’t forget.

Newcastle has just announced a five man "leadership group" for 2021 (Mitch Barnett, Kalyn Ponga, Daniel Saifiti, Blake Green and Jayden Brailey).

LOL
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Newcastle has just announced a five man "leadership group" for 2021 (Mitch Barnett, Kalyn Ponga, Daniel Saifiti, Blake Green and Jayden Brailey).

LOL
I guess we know which one is the favourite twin.

So the ref has to ask all five players what they want to do on penalties, etc?

FYI .. the name of this podcast is ‘Talking with TK’
DEDDDA34 E990 4B67 8D8D 81DC3BDE1278

he might be temporary coach while the existing coach deals with his alleged toilet antics?

One thing we can be sure about is this, he will play the victim card in everything and answer nothing.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.