Antonio Winterstein back to the Broncos?

B

Brad Miers

NYC Player
Feb 22, 2013
NRL.com indicates Antonio Winterstein (Brisbane Broncos) hasbeen selected in the Samoa World Cup squads. Is this a typo with North Queensland his club?

The Cowboys were going to release someone I heard so it's a possibility. I liked him at the Broncos and would like to see him back.

He's a much better allround player than when he left, and I do think we need more quality backs. Having said that, this is 99.9% likely to be just a mistake.

I always love how people think what goes up on the NRL and club's websites really matters.

Do you actually know how little these blokes know?

NRL.com is an embarrassing website in terms of how many mistakes are on there. I'd be embarrassed to have that as my official, professional website.

He's a much better allround player than when he left, and I do think we need more quality backs. Having said that, this is 99.9% likely to be just a mistake.

This. Would love him back simply so I can yell "ANTONIO!!!!" when he scores.

Antoniobanderas.JPG

I'll have to dust off my antonio banderas anatomically correct life-size blow-up doll. And put some Broncos training shorts on it, y'know, the kids & all.

See....this guy understands what it's all about.

On the rumour, I did hear a while ago that we were looking to sign a Cowboys player. I thought that was Scott Bolton though.

hmm id be suprised tbh, he was parading the new cowboys jersey on their site.

While I'd love him back, I don't see it happening. Did the Cows pay overs for him or was he just unhappy? He was a fantastic finisher at times. How did we go from him to a winger who can't even run around a player when he's outside of him in Maranta? :ballchain:

hmm id be suprised tbh, he was parading the new cowboys jersey on their site.

^^^^ This.

I'd like him back as he's become a much better player than when he was with us.

oh well, even if it is a **** up by the NRL lackeys, I'd like to express my approval of this move.

He's improved a lot since he left, I'd happily have him back.

I never wanted him to leave, so it goes without saying I would be ecstatic if he returned

Gee (sic) : Winterstein, Vidot, Hoffman, JYY, Kahu, Copley, Kahu, Reed, Hodges, Oates.

We we should have a garage sale

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • heartly87
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.