Anyone thinking of going to the GF??

Oh so its next week?
Someone called me today asking if I was a member and if so can they use my membership
so they can get tickets.
WTF haven't heard from them in 18mths.
So is general sale next wednesday?

Members pre-sale from 9am Tues 12 Aug - 9pm Wed 13 Aug. So general public tickets on sale from Thur morning

OK thanks. Noted in diary
I have been looking on ticketek and couldn't find anything

From an email I got...

Members Only Ticket Pre-sale starts Tuesday 12 August at 9am

Grand Final Tickets will go on sale to Club Members who are season ticket holders on Tuesday, August 12, from 9am AEST.

The priority booking is open until 9pm on Wednesday, August 13. Each season ticket entitles the holder to purchase two Grand Final tickets during the priority window.

Tickets are available through Ticketek outlets, on 132 849 or http://www.ticketek.com.au.

New Zealand customers can also call 09 307 5000 or 0800 842 538 (toll free in NZ).

Club Members who are season ticket holders will be able to access a special online Grand Final ticketing system if they have supplied a current email address and ‘opted-in’ to receive emails from their club.

Please Note: Each Ticketed member is limited to only 2 tickets per Membership pass. For members who wish to purchase as a group or own more than one Membership pass, the NRL recommeds you purchase your tickets over the phone or at your local Ticketek outlet.

2008 GRAND FINAL DAY SCHEDULE:
12.15 - VB NSW Cup Grand Final
14:15 - Toyota Cup NYC Grand Final
17:00 - Telstra Premiership NRL Grand Final

Yeah - basically I just summarised it [icon_razz1

hopefully .... will be there. awsome atmosphere no matter what team plays....my boys will be there and we will win.

Just got my tickets for GF. Great seats
Go Manly_woohoo_
And Broncos or Raiders [icon_pray.

Got our tickets yesterday as well. Mum went down to the gong to get them cause no-one ever goes there haha. Not sure the exactly details of where we are but I know its where we sat last year. Not that it helps.

I got some really good seats in the presale. I'll just have to try to sell them if the Broncos don't make it.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mister Wright
  • LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.