Anyone thinking of going to the GF??

B

Bindii76

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
We are seriously considering it this year, have never been before. Think the Broncos are a good chance, but that's not the sole reason we want to go. Tickets go on sale for members next Tues, so we really should make up our minds. Does anyone know what time the game is going to be? Is it the usual 8:00pm or is it earlier this year?? Anyone else planning on going???

I believe it is earlier, like 6pm.

As for tickets pretty easy to get tickets if your team makes it at the last minute as a big number are held back for the grand finalists supporters, flights and accomodation is another thing though

I'll most likely go if the Broncos make it. Otherwise I don't think so.

I'm going. We pretty much go every year as it's a good day out to watch the best of the best or so it's meant to be.

I thought it was a 5pm kickoff this year, but 6pm could be right too!

Would love to go, but am saving the $$$$ for the baby. However, if the Broncos happen to make it, I simply won't miss it!

mick! said:
I thought it was a 5pm kickoff this year, but 6pm could be right too!

Would love to go, but am saving the $$$$ for the baby. However, if the Broncos happen to make it, I simply won't miss it!

Not miss it like 2006 Mick [icon_razz1 , as for the time you could be right as I just know it's earlier, easy thing would be to look it up but I can't be bothered [icon_lol1.

I'll be doing Preliminary Final and Grand Final in Sydney if we make it that far. Probably unlikely but with a bit of luck you never know.

I think it's 5pm in Sydney 4pm in Brisbane?

im not a member so when the broncs made the gf in 06 i had to pay a ton on ebay. If i was a member id probably do what every1 else does just get them early then if your team dont make it just flog em for a nice profit.

If we make it then I will make a dash down maybe stay with my uncle or one of my cousins. I went last year anyway.

I was planning on going if we made it to the gf, but now dont have anyone to go with! my sis starts prac on the monday following, so unless we flew back straight after the game, which i doubt we'd want to do, we wont be able to go. we'll see what happens, though!

Sunday grand finals [icon_thumbs_do

spoonbled said:
If i was a member id probably do what every1 else does just get them early then if your team dont make it just flog em for a nice profit.

If you're a member you get first dibs on tix once your team is confirmed as in (I think for a day before they go on sale to the general public) and if you're not a member there are plenty here who are and you can get 2 GF tix per membership, so someone might be willing to help you out with getting tix for you.

melz_111 said:
I was planning on going if we made it to the gf, but now dont have anyone to go with! my sis starts prac on the monday following, so unless we flew back straight after the game, which i doubt we'd want to do, we wont be able to go. we'll see what happens, though!

Sunday grand finals [icon_thumbs_do

Depends - in the old days of real afternoon grand finals the team flew back after the game, so we did too and then head straight to the club to party on. Not sure if the 5pm kick-off will allow getting back Sunday night or not.

I'll be going :D
Buying my tickets on Wednesday

I go every year, so i doubt this year will be any different.
Hope its decent teams in the grand final this year. Would hate to see Manly there again.

Jaimi-Lee said:
Hope its decent teams in the grand final this year.
Have you lost faith in us J-Lee?

It'll be the Bronx... and I don't care who we play!!!

2008 GRAND FINAL DAY SCHEDULE:
12.15 - VB NSW Cup Grand Final
14:15 - Toyota Cup NYC Grand Final
17:00 - Telstra Premiership NRL Grand Final

Active Now

• Midean
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Wild Horse
  • Skathen
  • Manifesto
  • jd87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.