Ashes Discussion

Fitzy

NRL Player
Sep 10, 2018
Threads
I actually think Sibley is their best opener but it is like choosing which brussel sprout is the best, they ALL suck.
😂😂 I haven’t ever seen Sibley might be better than Burns but Zac Crawley is impressive to me. Even if he isn’t always at his best his promise just makes him all the more worthwhile compared to the other plodders. The fact that Sibley didn’t make the squad with these weak bunch is pretty telling to me. I could be wrong though.

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
Captain dismisses captain.

dead poets society GIF

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
These trivia questions with the shark from the chaser are the absolute blurst. Pointless cross promotion

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
Cummins wicket 181.
Top 20 for Australia. Unbelievable when he had six years between Test one and two.

Fitzy

NRL Player
Sep 10, 2018
Threads
Well that’s just unacceptable especially the high standards you have as an Aussie team. Something we pride ourselves on. At least it’s Warner and he is a class fielder likely won’t turn into a habit.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Well that’s just unacceptable especially the high standards you have as an Aussie team. Something we pride ourselves on. At least it’s Warner and he is a class fielder likely won’t turn into a habit.

So far two sitters dropped and two edges not reviewed.

BroncosFever

NRL Player
Jun 6, 2014
Threads
This is the most pissweak performance from England through the entire 5 game series

We were 3/12, ball was swinging, seaming, overcast skies, pitch as green as anything you'd find in a marijuana farm.. and they somehow let the game slip away

I don't know whether this is a sign of how far the likes of Travis Head and Cam Green have come or a further example of how shit England are

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Threads
Cummins test average is 21.31. He's a freak.

Head and shoulders above every other bowler in test cricket right now

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
This is the most pissweak performance from England through the entire 5 game series

We were 3/12, ball was swinging, seaming, overcast skies, pitch as green as anything you'd find in a marijuana farm.. and they somehow let the game slip away

I don't know whether this is a sign of how far the likes of Travis Head and Cam Green have come or a further example of how shit England are

Imagine what their score would have been if Warner caught the sitter and we referred/appealed the 2 edges

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
did Warner get on the plane to Hobart ... this has to be his worst match ever.

dropped a sitter and got out for a pair

BroncosFever

NRL Player
Jun 6, 2014
Threads
did Warner get on the plane to Hobart ... this has to be his worst match ever.

dropped a sitter and got out for a pair

There's no doubt he struggles significantly on a pitch that is doing something, as most batsmen would but it seems like he's completely useless on a pitch that has a bit in it

Having said that, it was a great catch

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.