Ashes Discussion

Love it how Australia is 3/24 and Google says we are still almost twice as likely to win as England

Moving around like a vagabond out there.

Definitely keeps things interesting for a 'dead rubber'.

Can’t blame the curator, they’ve had a week of rain
Yeah when they say that you would think they have had 150mm of rain. Barely had 2 inches in that week. There's not really an excuse for this pitch

I don’t mind Travis being positive but he has to be very selective and use his head.

That's the exact kind of shot that everyone gets pissed off about with Head.

Got very lucky there

Next time the MCG are under a bit of pressure for their boring and shit pitches they’ll be chucking out a green pitch and begging for a pink nut.

Leave!

Hunt scored a great 140 of 220 total on this pitch leaving. He still got 19 boundaries in time.

This is great; I love this. Low scoring games are great.

29 runs off last 28 balls.

England have fallen into the trap touring teams would do in Perth. Just drop it there and it’ll go at 150 and nick off.

Momentum change because they’re expecting conditions to get wickets

This is exactly how you have to play on a pitch like this, just trying to survive doesn't work unless you have elite powers of concentration.

Absolute dog's breakfast from Marnus there.

He slipped, not much you can do about that. I wonder if Australia already has enough for an innings defeat.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.