Ashes Discussion

England will want to stay awake here that’s just purely unlucky and if Green gets past 20 he can keep going. Head if he screws his head on can go big. We are in a great spot here cause we have plenty of time and really nothing to lose except world test championship. Whilst it would be a nice accomplishment I honestly really couldn’t give a **** about it.

England will want to stay awake here that’s just purely unlucky and if Green gets past 20 he can keep going. Head if he screws his head on can go big. We are in a great spot here cause we have plenty of time and really nothing to lose except world test championship. Whilst it would be a nice accomplishment I honestly really couldn’t give a **** about it.

Yeah I reckon 150 might be a good score on this pitch.

I'm aware he will probably run through the team after saying this but why would you pick Woakes over Anderson?

Poor time to lose your wicket- second session is the best time to bat in D/N Tests.

Average goes from 25 in first session to 34.

Marnus was set.

I'm aware he will probably run through the team after saying this but why would you pick Woakes over Anderson?
I strongly suspect Anderson might’ve had a say in his own non selection

That Marnus wicket was disappointing and not for the general reason. Just from a neutral perspective that was a great session of cricket especially for an opening session to a test match. The wickets tumbling and just the pure courage and balls to start going aggressive and knocking them around. I purely think that in a luck perspective Labuschagne probably deserved that for all the second chances he has gotten but at the same time he deserved a 50.

Interesting game and chances are that we will be bowling tonight cause we’ll our lower order is in for a good time not a long time and I just can’t see Green getting through this. Head really is our only chance cause well he is looking for a good time and a long time and if anyone is to do it he is the one.

I strongly suspect Anderson might’ve had a say in his own non selection
You’d have to think cause nothing about the sky, the pitch, the pink ball, his form or the fact this is possibly his last Ashes test (definitely in Aus) would suggest they would leave him out. But at the same time what other than injury would make Anderson want to sit out. They have a white ball series next I would’ve thought that he possibly doesn’t need the rest but his pace is down and I am not entirely sure when their next red ball series is.

I have to say that was one of the worst attempted shots and worst dismissals in cricket history from Marnus.

only 2 others come close, but i think Marnus has them covered.

the first was a test against Pakistan (i think) where Pakistan thought the ball had gone for 4, but it pulled up about 1m short of the boundary. and while the Pakistan were having a mid pitch conference, the Aussies were busy running them out.

the second was in a one day match vs England. the England batsman hit the ball short to Cameron White. the Batsman had run a couple of meters out of his crease, and then started going back and forth undecided on whether to take a run, when White just flicked the ball onto the stumps

Wonder how much Ul-Haq earned from the bookies for that hit wicket?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jeza23
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.