Ashes Discussion

South Africa edging closer to victory at Newlands.. this will really sting India
12 months ago they conquered the Gabba now they are losing against South Africa. Tough times but who are we to talk we haven’t played tests overseas in 2 years and we have a very big 12 months with Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India all away (Afghanistan possibly pending our position on there situation) and then South Africa and Windies at home.

and connection to the india game now lost... FFS

That might be a problem in your end mine is still going strong.
back on now... had the full Fox Logo with the "we apologise for the temporary interruption"... also went off when India had just gone for a review

Amazing knock from Head. I like he has the bravery to play attacking cricket in a time most would just defend.

If Travis Head has this series a year ago and place some certainty on his position in the side does his tactical superiority give him the captaincy after Paines fiasco? I say yes but I am curious to see everyone else’s position on it.

079438EF 6161 47F2 A779 F61966BE98D9

If Travis Head has this series a year ago and place some certainty on his position in the side does his tactical superiority give him the captaincy after Paines fiasco? I say yes but I am curious to see everyone else’s position on it.

Head is a natural leader, been captain SA Under 17 and Under 19 with Australia on top.

The most impressive thing is when he was made captain he was 21 and barely in the side- av less than 30 and never scored 100.

Takes the Redbacks to back to back finals and now scores Test 100’s.

Like Graham Smith he grew and found a way. Pretty adaptable.

I think he would be our best captain. He really should be vice, I think he is tactically better than Smith.

I think he would be our best captain. He really should be vice, I think he is tactically better than Smith.
I believe he is better tactically than everybody in our team he is amazing as shown in Aus A last year and for SA (even though they don’t perform but whatever). But at the same time Smith probably isn’t that far behind him and he obviously has that experience factor.

I believe he is better tactically than everybody in our team he is amazing as shown in Aus A last year and for SA (even though they don’t perform but whatever). But at the same time Smith probably isn’t that far behind him and he obviously has that experience factor.

Carey was A captain last year.

When he has captained SA. Doesn't let the game just idle, reads the game well, especially for such a young captain.

Two years without a SS win and first winless season (total 13 games) in both formats in 35 years!

Four SS wooden spoons in a row is pretty idle!

Two years without a SS win and first winless season (total 13 games) in both formats in 35 years!

Four SS wooden spoons in a row is pretty idle!

Not much you can do when you are captaining the England team of the SS comp. He has no cattle to work with in the batting department.

Carey was A captain last year.
For the second game where Australia did shithouse. The 1st game Head captained and we were 1-51 with a target of 131 to win in the 4th innings but the game ended up a draw.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.