Ashes Discussion

We'll skittle them if we can somehow last 3 sessions... if we lose 5 tonight I don't know if we can last 2 sessions tomorrow.

Day night tests are as much about batting time as it is getting runs.

It’s all swings and off the pitch swing abouts anyway.

Can anyone remember the last time Australia put on 50< for the first wicket ?

Jeez that sounded like an edge.

Missed it by a mile!!

Not sure the challenges will matter anyway

Burns in my opinion is the glaring symbol of all that is wrong with this England side. He is a rubbish fielder, he's usually off with the fairies most of the time in the field, has a horrible hairstyle, obviously can't bowl and has one of the worst batting techniques you'll ever see and yet, he's comfortably their best opener, probably third best bat.
His haircut is an absolute shocker. To have that as a professional sportsman you'd want to be top shelf, and he isn't.

England have had the absolute best of it, won the toss and bowled in the best conditions, now get Aus into bat at an absolute perfect time, yet are still way behind in the game.

That Australian dressing room likes like a typical summer setting…right?

MCG, SCG only just scraped it but it still occurred
Yep.. just looked up our starts this series.. not pretty : 10,16,4,57,51,12,3,0

about the only real area of concern coming out of this series

Yep.. just looked up our starts this series.. not pretty : 10,16,4,57,51,12,3,0

about the only real area of concern coming out of this series
Smudger is getting a bit concerning but he will either get back to his best naturally or not at all. Some would think Marnus would challenge him with his competitive nature but I think it has more so distracted him and allowed him to slack off since Marnus’ up rise. But what can you do we are winning and I’m not going to tell the man he can’t have friends.

Carey might be getting to the concerning stage but at the same time he is new and is probably a average series or two off feeling the pressure. Inglis would have to be playing well for that to happen.

Robinson is effective because batsmen play three shots before the ball arrives.

Scotty farming the strike, protecting the spud at the other end, what a champ

This is great, England trying to finally rush through some overs and Australia wasting time. Swings and swings abouts.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.