Ashes/West Indies Squad

Yeah. I agree [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION], Lynn should be in there but unless I'm blind, no Behrendorff?? What more does he need to do?

Behrendorff has stress fractures. He's out for a while I think.

Ahh that makes sense then.

Well done Adam Voges. 130 on debut on what looks to be a difficult wicket.

Absolute class knock that one, makes you wonder what a career he could have had if we had better selectors back in the Rob Quiney/Glenn Maxwell/Ed Cowan/Marcus North/Alex Doolan days. How Voges and Dave Hussey never got a shot I will never understand.

Lol, Rob Quiney. Far out, I forgot he even existed.

Call me crazy but I still think Maxwell is half a chance of having a good test career.

Call me crazy but I still think Maxwell is half a chance of having a good test career.

Youre not crazy because I actually completely agree. Call ME crazy but I see him as a gun opener...just not a number 3.

Maxi is going through his rocks and diamond phase. Time will tell wether he will use his powers for good or evil.

@SkyNewsAust: #BREAKING: Ryan Harris has retired from all forms of cricket on the eve of the Ashes due to a knee injury.

Such a shame that he had to bow out due to yet another injury.

A fantastic bowler for Australia....a real class act.

Thanks for all your efforts Rhino.

He will be missed, could have been a great if not for that knee. Who do we bring in? Behrendorff is probably to similar to Starc and Johnno being a lefty and is still injured I think. Faulkner is in trouble and won't be picked. Patto is a walking injury and Patty hasn't played FC since the dawn of time. Who does that leave? NCN?

Pattinson is heading over as the replacement

A real shame for Rhino. Deserved to go out with one last ashes. One of my all time favourite players just such a shame with all his injuries

Active Now

• Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.