Ashton Sims winked at me!!!

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
I attended the match vs the Sharks. It was a great win and after the match at the victory lap I was at the gate I called out "Go ashton" somehow he heard and winked at me. [icon_wink Gees OMG, I can't believe it. from now on despite him not being that good this season he is my favourite player.

Orsm!

When I yell "stuff" at the cheerleaders, they don't wink at me. And when I say "go hot chix", to randoms,they don't wink either eusa_think

yeah ashton is pretty hot, and a nice guy too! cos he's usually on the bench, and they warm up right in front of us, we forget the game's even on...for a minute! [icon_wink

melz_111 said:
yeah ashton is pretty hot, and a nice guy too! cos he's usually on the bench, and they warm up right in front of us, we forget the game's even on...for a minute! [icon_wink

Gee Hammo you musn't have the same Charisma as me lol

sorry, melz it was meant to be directed to hammo! lol

It had nothing to do with the fact he had something like dust in his eye. [icon_wink

don't laugh kaz. i saw you there last night. haha!

Did you hide from me.

I seem to remember someone hiding behind a pillar. [icon_evillaugh

I wasn't stalking the players, by the time the players started the victory lap, I was on the long train journey to Caboolture.

:twisted:
Kaz said:
Did you hide from me.

I seem to remember someone hiding behind a pillar. [icon_evillaugh

I wasn't stalking the players, by the time the players started the victory lap, I was on the long train journey to Caboolture.

Haha, saw you get off the train at milton. I was on the other platform. was going to take a pic and post it here

I wonder what he would do if you yelled at him to harden the F##K UP and play to his potential!

I think that would hurt his feeling and he would go and have a cry in a corner.
HARDEN THE F@#CK UP ASHTON!
But then again i don't think i would be saying that to his face.

yeah that's about the reaction i've got from him when i've yelled out similar.

lyn said:
I think that would hurt his feeling and he would go and have a cry in a corner.
HARDEN THE F@#CK UP ASHTON!
But then again i don't think i would be saying that to his face.

Why not, I would.

I said similar to Carl Webb once. [icon_evillaugh

Lul. My dad told Webb to fire up once and I don't think he liked it lol.

Ashton was at Movieworld today and he truly is a top bloke. Was on the signing table, the other players just had heads down pen in hand, Sims asked all the fans how they were goin and how their day was etc etc.... Much better performance than Mr Hodges who spent all his time on his mobile phone. [icon_thumbs_do

I just winked at gloomy bill williams and he just packed up and left the country.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Emanon
  • Johnny92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Rambstien
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.