Auckland 9s - Brisbane vs Cronulla - LIVE Discussion

The Auckland 9's won't last if all NRL teams drift towards fielding pathetic squads like the Broncos have.

7 turn overs on the first tackle so far. LOL.

Yeah, I'm not worried. Bennett isn't looking to win a gay pride trophy, he wants to see what juniors he's dealing with.

Right now, the only players from this mob that are in contention for the first grade side are Eden and Parcell

There's no need to respect the format - we gain basically nothing being successful here.

WB has used it as a chance to see what some of the young kids have got.

Smart squad selection.

Couldn't agree with you, I'm a fan of progress and something new and exciting should be respected. Any format of the game should be respected and last year was great, unfortunately old man Bennet doesn't like new school footy.

Sharks shift it down their right again and burn Brisbane out-wide through Bird.

31-0 Sharks

**** off Ofangahue for 2015 as well. If I'm slamming Maranta for playing like a fuckwit I have to slam him too. Can't even hold the footy for ***** sake

You can't read too much into it, but you can still read SOME into it.

Did Joe just hold onto the ball? **** me..

Broncos finally score through Aaron Whitchurch out-wide.

31-4 Sharks

Milford sets up our only try.

Thank **** he did something

im not sure if its me or my tv, but it looks like milford and the nikorima brothers have bulked up big time through the hips an thighs. Im hoping its the horrible yellow shorts providing an optical illusion rather than a weights programme designed t bulk big time and take away their speed.

this tournament has been a shambles with the kicks
beale was just standing there in front of milford

I mean, Nichols just kicked off, out on the full by at least 15 meters... ??????????????

Holy shit well that kick summed up our game lol

Active Now

• Bish
  • mrslong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Behold
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • simplythebest
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.