Auckland 9s Quarter Final

They 100% threw that match. Boyd missing from in front, Kahu kicking after siren and Milford being a passenger all tournament. Really looks like Milford has gained a few kg and the commentators noticed that as well.

The boys just keep finding new ways to lose.

It wasn't a bad showing from the Broncos. Outside of the Smith try, they had nothing to be embarrassed about with Sydney being rewarded for some awful play.

Onto the World Club Challenge.

Hahaha well. Yeah milf was ordinary

I actually blame Gillett not Kahu. Kahu was trying to get the ball and Gillett was walking away with it. Wasted 5-10 seconds. I'm sure they threw it on purpose to not risk Injury.

Poor Jordy. Great tournament for him so I for one can forgive it

It was bound to happen. Kahu has been in slow motion for over a year now.

They 100% threw that match. Boyd missing from in front, Kahu kicking after siren and Milford being a passenger all tournament. Really looks like Milford has gained a few kg and the commentators noticed that as well.

From in front?

What game were you watching?

They are probably all glad not to run in that farkin sun again.

Milford had like two touches. A shitty bomb and a knock on with last play. Probably worst player of the tournament to be honest.

I can't believe people get upset over a loss in the nines. This is a worthless comp that is, if nothing else, a bit of fun. Adam Blair gets it, why doesn't everyone else?

It was slightly to the side. Really an easy kick that Kahu would have gotten. Boyd barely kicked it to the 10m line...

It was from where the 20 is marked on the field. That's not slightly to the side.

If you think that's an easy kick. Go out and try it.

If it were a place kick, it would be a different story.

I can't believe people get upset over a loss in the nines. This is a worthless comp that is, if nothing else, a bit of fun. Adam Blair gets it, why doesn't everyone else?

Mate, you put a Broncos jersey on a chess player and I'm emotionally invested.

I agree, it's just an exhibition. My only disappointment is that when you see the likes of Milford, Benji and Roberts in your squad you expect some razzle dazzle. We barely saw that from the boys and it seemed like we saw more of Love-Henry, Lavea, Su'A and Kahu than anything else.

From watching that match, I don't think we had another two games in us.

I agree, it's just an exhibition. My only disappointment is that when you see the likes of Milford, Benji and Roberts in your squad you expect some razzle dazzle. We barely saw that from the boys and it seemed like we saw more of Love-Henry, Lavea, Su'A and Kahu than anything else.

It seemed our option is the first half was pass it to Barr..

It was frustrating to see.

Roberts playing chess? Now that's something I'd like to see [emoji23]

The roosters rolled the dice better than us, nothing more than that really.

The most concerning part of the tournament for me was that I mistook Francis Molo for Anthony Milford about 4 times.. That's an issue.

Let's start a GoFundMe to get Milf on Lite N Easy.

Active Now

• Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.