Auckland Nines - Day One

Vossy is so annoying now. He talks & talks.

I think he has read all the hype about himself & believes it.

ATM: I would prefer to listen to Rabs & Gus. :laugh:

Yep. I'm listening to the triple m call, Vossy has lost it and I refuse to listen to him anymore.

Norman finally puts Semi away.

Great conversion from Norman, shame we had to see Braith Anasta pick his nose...or whatever he was doing? Why was the camera on Anasta?

What a try to Mitchell.

A bit of GI about that.

Top ball from Norman. Was actually quite good last season, is this the year he lives up to his potential?

Melbourne have booked their place into the finals.

Souths will face off against Parra for a place in the finals.

Good effort from the Storm. In a weak pool, they've been the stand-outs.

Did the commentator just say no Lachlan Coote for this game?

I know they've had the jersey for a few years now, but the panthers deadset look like a bunch of referees running around together.

I don't see the Vossy hate.. He's just overly excited lol, first weekend of footy in months, he's easily the best caller during the regular season for mine.

I don't mind Vossy, I just haven't enjoyed his calls of Broncos games.

I'd take him over this Sky Sports commentator.

I don't see the Vossy hate.. He's just overly excited lol, first weekend of footy in months, he's easily the best caller during the regular season for mine.

He has been yabbering for the last year and he is starting to come across very biased. He seems to big one team every game he calls that he will call for a national enquiry if a call goes against them, but then crickets when the opposition gets a dodgy call.

He has been yabbering for the last year and he is starting to come across very biased. He seems to big one team every game he calls that he will call for a national enquiry if a call goes against them, but then crickets when the opposition gets a dodgy call.

Yeah I guess, I don't really pay attention to the minor details of his calls, I just know that he knows his footy, and is great at building hype. That's all I'm really looking for in a commentator.

He also rarely gets players mixed up in calls, which is a bonus (Excluding today of course, where he thought Blair was Thaiday for literally an entire half)

James Tamou destroying the Tigers through the middle

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.