Aussie tour of Sri Lanka

Interesting.

Trent Copeland: 2nd Test ball got a wicket.
Nathan Lyon: 1st Test ball got a wicket.

Bizarre!

The Lyon wicket was a gem and a superb catch at first slip

Good first session from us. To eliminate their best three batsmen is a huge coup for us and we're a good chance of nabbing first innings honours.

Brilliant catch for the 5th wicket.. The pitch is pathetic.

One of the worst pitches in recent memory I agree. I'd still like to see the tail wag a bit and put on another 50 -70 runs tonight to make the game safe

Yep hopefully Johnson and khawaja can hang around for an hour or 2.

I thought hussey was robbed, no benefit of the doubt at all

The Hughes one made me angry only for the reason that it goves those pricks from the BCCI more ammo as to why the hawkeye system shouldn't be used

Geez Khawaja looks the goods. Just got out for 20-odd but played beautifully on a terrible pitch.

Should have a lead of 350+ which should be easy enough to ensure us the win.

Has class and shows good application most times he bats. Big future for him IMO. Surely can't lose from here. Also dilshan is a ****head

What did dilshan do?

Last edited:
It's okay he's from the sub continent

I am hoping to see some positive feedback to Clarke's captaincy soon... Still needs run but looks to be a superb leader in the making.. Loved Hussey grabbing a few wickets and loved seeing Punter role the arm over in the first test.. Mcdermott has done some quality work, even Johnson has much greater control in his bowling.

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morepudding
  • Dexter
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.