Mar 4, 2008
Aust v Poms 2009 Four nations final.

On Fox 1 @ 2.30 -4.00

Epic win, well worth the watch :)

no worries, so will I.

A nice little warm up before the week end. icon_thumbs_u

Lockyer G.I Hodges looks good.
Game on.....

I just watched the game, i thought something those biased commentators said was strange.

just before half time when Hayne dropped the ball but it hit his foot before the ground and it was called a knock on. one of the commentators said that if he dropped the ball forward it was a knock on even if it hit his foot. eusa_think by that logic every single kick is a knock on given that the ball is always dropped forward onto the boot

Foordy said:
I just watched the game, i thought something those biased commentators said was strange.

just before half time when Hayne dropped the ball but it hit his foot before the ground and it was called a knock on. one of the commentators said that if he dropped the ball forward it was a knock on even if it hit his foot. eusa_think by that logic every single kick is a knock on given that the ball is always dropped forward onto the boot

Those commentators have a combined IQ of a retarded squirrel. They don't know shit from clay when it comes to rugby league.

I had to cover this game for LU.

The best part of that game was hearing how frustrated the British commentators were with 20 minutes to go. Music to my ears. Just like Gould having to admit Queenslander are the better state over and over.

Will there be any replays again?
Or anyone know if it will be hosted on any website?

Active Now

• Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Culhwch
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • the_next
  • Matheos
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.