Australia V Fiji *TV spoilers and game talk"

This game really does suck.. An absolute walkover it is areal shame IMO.

Hammo said:
True, it looked like JT had too long to think. Slater is over. Mate, Slater in 4 plays, 3 tries and one massive break.

w0w

Hammo theres something on your chin.... [icon_lol1.

IMO, he's the best fullback at the moment. However, Hunt and he definetly have different styles, Hunt was very involved last week against PNG, many great passes. Slater is more of a finisher. I still say Mal has the combo correct.

Please Bati, stop this flood! Our forwards aren't even sweating.

Aeetee said:
Hammo said:
True, it looked like JT had too long to think. Slater is over. Mate, Slater in 4 plays, 3 tries and one massive break.

w0w

Hammo theres something on your chin.... [icon_lol1.

Saliva? Or are we watching different games? I may have to go to the credit where credit's due thread

Fiji are not a bad side they just lack a few forwards and a half IMO.

Hammo said:
JT just gave GI a massive blast; "2 hands!"

JT is on a fire tonight.. Did anyone see that pass from Lockyer.. How good is he..

I wonder if the boys came together and decided tonights the big one? It looks like they have far more intensity then the PNG game. Although, this is their first full-strength team against a minnow (not counting lolzgland)

All I keep thinking when I watch these tries is;

The QLD backline has so many years left. Barring injury or poaching, QLD should get the 4th series, potentially 5.

QLD domination sounds good.. We could lose Lockyer but we still have Prince to slot in for him so we really should dominate for at least 3 to 5 more years IMO.

Bloody sniper got him... The KHunt is on

What happened to his Knee is my concern.. He is wearing some sort of strapping or brace on his right knee. He has had a shave too.

Mmmm i noticed the strapping during the anthem... hopefully nothin serious goin on there.

I hate Slater.... but god damn he's miles ahead of any fullback at the moment.

hahah Hunt with the shoulder on Sims

Fiji unlucky not to have got a penalty or 2 in the last two sets. Aussie tacklers very slow to get off the man IMO

Looks like Slater get his double...hat trick will no doubt happen maybe more.

Whats the score? or final score? I just got home from work and I am guessing I missed the game.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.