Australia V Fiji *TV spoilers and game talk"

Still on here in Queensland. Australia 26-0 2 minutes into the second half. Slater's playing atrocious football at the moment. Absolute mistakeathon from him.

Coxy said:
Still on here in Queensland. Australia 26-0 2 minutes into the second half. Slater's playing atrocious football at the moment. Absolute mistakeathon from him.

LOLZCOXY!!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. I did read the posts before I posted haha, hes having a mad game it sounds like

No, Hammo's just jizzing over him. He's been good, but geez, it's a training run.

Far out that was a massive hit by Hayne. Just after they were saying how Hunt cant do them very well, hayne shows us all how to do it lol

QUEENSLANDER said:
Far out that was a massive hit by Hayne. Just after they were saying how Hunt cant do them very well, hayne shows us all how to do it lol

No, Ikin was saying that Hunt shoulder barges, without wrapping up the ball, which was exactly what Hayne just did.

Hunt does need to wrap up the ball playing arm.

u dont need to wrap up the ball when the player u hit is lying on his arse

Pretty boring match overall IMO. Other than that 5 minute period where both teams were giving it to each other early in the 2nd half.

Any excuse for a leiper boy to bag Hunt!!! He did play better than Slater tonight though...

Jebadude said:
Any excuse for a leiper boy to bag Hunt!!! He did play better than Slater tonight though...

dont need excuses any more lol, slater has proved hes the best fullback in the game by a kazillion miles.

u need new bait btw, this stuff is starting to smell bad

QUEENSLANDER said:
Jebadude said:

dont need excuses any more lol, slater has proved hes the best fullback in the game by a kazillion miles.

I wasn't baiting. I honestly think K had the better game out of the two. I fully acknowledge and accept that Slater is the better fullback but tonight i think K had his number. Wouldn't be dropping Slater by any means.

Funny though, the commentators tonight criticised Hunt's tackling style when Sonny Bill Williams had been doing it for the last 4 years before he pissed off and they never said a word!

Hunt can't tackle to save his life. For every one shoulder charge that half connects, he misses five altogether.

Jebadude said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Jebadude said:

I wasn't baiting. I honestly think K had the better game out of the two. I fully acknowledge and accept that Slater is the better fullback but tonight i think K had his number. Wouldn't be dropping Slater by any means.

Funny though, the commentators tonight criticised Hunt's tackling style when Sonny Bill Williams had been doing it for the last 4 years before he pissed off and they never said a word!

Fair enough, dont know if we watched the same game then, but each to their own

Yeah, but i think that is because for every one SBW missed, he had one that nearly killed the guy with the ball haha

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Allo
  • Emanon
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • scobie
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.