Australia v South Africa

I agree with your point BUT if Warner carrying on like a git goes unpunished, why should Rabada be rubbed out? If Warner is rubbed out, Rabada should be as well. You can't have one being punished and the other not. I think they both should be sat out personally because cricket is a gentleman's sport but if one is ok, they both should be ok.

The drop in standards as a result of this is another discussion but I blame it a lot on Kohli and Indian antics to be honest. Definitely lowered standards these days.

Contact , that's why.
Both sides have been gobbing off for sure but contact is another thing.
If that was kohli he bumped he would have been gone.
Warner should have been dealt with along time ago by us so don't get the idea im excusing that knob.

Contact , that's why.
Both sides have been gobbing off for sure but contact is another thing.
If that was kohli he bumped he would have been gone.
Warner should have been dealt with along time ago by us so don't get the idea im excusing that knob.

So what's the best way to answer? Smith needs to come out and smash a straight drive at Rabada...and then another one...and another. Smith should also deliberately run straight at him on a 'quick' single. It would completely pump his side up and show the SA team they're gonna come at them far harder than they have thus far.

So what's the best way to answer? Smith needs to come out and smash a straight drive at Rabada...and then another one...and another. Smith should also deliberately run straight at him on a 'quick' single. It would completely pump his side up and show the SA team they're gonna come at them far harder than they have thus far.

Nah stuff it. Just get Starc to break Rabada’s arm.

Australia are off to a solid start in the 3rd test. Elgar got another 100 thanks to a routine drop.
Lucky to be back in it but thanks to Cummins 4 for 7 and a couple of late ones we may even have the upper hand.

Fucking fielding is killing us.

I just have a feeling that Bancroft might stand up this test.

If we can keep them under 300 it's been a pretty good effort, Cummins is the gift that keeps on giving in the hard times. Not nice Gary regarding the catch. Our batsmen are going to have to dig in when it's our turn to bat and take thier time

If we can keep them under 300 it's been a pretty good effort, Cummins is the gift that keeps on giving in the hard times. Not nice Gary regarding the catch. Our batsmen are going to have to dig in when it's our turn to bat and take thier time

Yeah but in fairness to Gary, he has taken some absolute screamers, everyone drops them from time to time. Cummins' value is in his ability to produce those kind of spells when things are not going well, he has done it time and time again. When he eventually learns how to keep it tight early on when batsmen are set, he will be phenomenal.

Smith gone cheaply, proving again how fragile our lineup is when he fails.

Warner has a chop at a fan after getting dismissed. Maybe if you weren’t batting like it was a T20 you’d still be out there

Hmm 2 openers and a middle order player.

Wonder who they are replacing?!

Hmm 2 openers and a middle order player.

Wonder who they are replacing?!

Ha, seems pretty obvious who CA are expecting to be banned. Bancroft, Smith & Warner.

Also, can't believe they're considering Bailey and not Maxwell, lol. I guess in terms of trying to fix a toxic locker room Bailey definitely gets the edge over Maxxy.

I think they need Bailey as the old head in the room. Can’t have a team of pups and rookies

Like the character of those 3.

Bailey straight into captain.

Was thinking Paine might captain, but on reflection , if Handscome knew( with minimal explanation from Lehmann), then everyone knew.

So the new leader needs to come from outside.

Tim Paine to finish this test as acting captain with Smith and Warner to play this test

All signs point to CA giving out a hefty punishment.

Which is what needs to occur as the damage to the teams reputation is massive

All signs point to CA giving out a hefty punishment.

Which is what needs to occur as the damage to the teams reputation is massive
First time I've wanted Australia to get a flogging....feels dirty

Well we don’t deserve any other result. Judging by cricinfo we are pretty flat as well

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.