Australia v South Africa

If we magically win this game would it get stripped from us?

Considering the in game penalty for ball tampering is a 5 run penalty and ball being changed probably not

Pretty pathetic watching Smith pouting like a child and not even celebrating abdv's dismissal..

**** me. Not even going to bother watching this shit anymore.

This is bad.

So it is pretty funny really, in a pathetic way.

Three guys need to be dropped (two should probably have never been there in the first place) in Bancroft, Khawaja and S.Marsh but thanks to the stupidity of the Australian team, two of those guys now have to play.

So:

1. Renshaw - Should be there anyway
2. Burns - Not really a step down on what Warner has been offering, DEFINITELY better than Bancroft
3. Khawaja - Should be dropped, horrible outside Australia
4. Bailey / Handscomb / Clarke - Probably should be Handscomb out of the three, really should be Maxwell but if you finally get rid of one idiot in Warner, do you want another divisive character bought in? At least you know he has the ability to win a game off his own bat, something neither Bailey or Handscomb are capable of and Clarke is well and truly past it
5. S.Marsh - Should be dropped, had a good Ashes series against a pop gun attack, should never have been picked in the first place
6. M.Marsh - He hasn't been going great BUT a heck of a lot better than anyone else in the top six and deserves to retain his spot
7. Paine (c) - The surprise packet really, he shouldn't have been picked for the Ashes but he has been an absolute shining light since his selection, good on him, handled a difficult role being pitch-forked in on the back of horrible circumstances
8. Cummins - Could be the smokey captain but hopefully not, great player and hopefully not involved with the ball-tampering rubbish
9. Richardson / Sayers - Starc is apparently in heavy doubt due to injury and why not give one of these two a shot, Starc has been pretty ineffective the last two tests anyway, he is apparently very, very unhappy about Smith using the 'leadership group' as being behind the ball thing, he is not happy at all, may want to play still to prove a point
10. Lyon - This is an interesting one, he obviously deserves to be there but given his seniority in the side, hopefully he wasn't involved in the ball-tampering rubbish, if he was, not sure who comes in
11. Hazlewood - Apparently filthy that his name has been dragged through the mud due to being part of the 'leadership group' at least in the past, hopefully he wasn't involved and comes out with a point to prove

Do we think Maxwell is even going to play? I don't see why Handscomb wouldn't get a crack, he should be the next man up, maybe we'll just rest S.Marsh and a couple of the bowlers as well, use this test as a development game.

1. Renshaw
2. Burns
3. Khawaja
4. Handscomb
5. Maxwell
6. M.Marsh
7. Paine (c)
8. Cummins
9. Richardson
10. Sayers
11. Lyon

Do we think Maxwell is even going to play? I don't see why Handscomb wouldn't get a crack, he should be the next man up, maybe we'll just rest S.Marsh and a couple of the bowlers as well, use this test as a development game.

1. Renshaw
2. Burns
3. Khawaja
4. Handscomb
5. Maxwell
6. M.Marsh
7. Paine (c)
8. Cummins
9. Richardson
10. Sayers
11. Lyon

I would actually really like to see them go with this XI, I think it is a really got opportunity to see what these guys can do. Everyone knows what S.Marsh offers (not much), so give these guys a shot.

Joe Burns
Matt Renshaw

Peter Handscomb /Maxwell

S.Marsh
M.Marsh
Tim Paine
Pat Cummins
Mitchell Starc
Nathan Lyon
Josh Hazlewood

Not a bad team even without Smith, Warner and Bancroft

Joe Burns
Matt Renshaw

Peter Handscomb /Maxwell

S.Marsh
M.Marsh
Tim Paine
Pat Cummins
Mitchell Starc
Nathan Lyon
Josh Hazlewood

Not a bad team even without Smith, Warner and Bancroft

Smith is a loss, Warner is a jerk and there will be a better dressing room for his departure even though he is a great player, Bancroft is no loss whatsoever.

I should add, you guys know I’m a huge Richardson fan, I’d love to see him get a shot. This test is unlikely to be won anyway, give him and Sayers a chance.

Smith is a loss, Warner is a jerk and there will be a better dressing room for his departure even though he is a great player, Bancroft is no loss whatsoever.
I agree. the thing I most like about this team is that there are a few there that have been waiting for their shot and though all the bullshit, it's opened a path for Burns, Renshaw and either Maxwell or Handscomb.
I also forgot Khawaja... Just need a batsmen to hit some form in Australia to replace him

Renshaw, Burns, Handscomb, Sayers in
Smith, Warner, Bancroft, Starc out

Starc has a stress fracture in his leg and will miss the IPL.

Starc missing the ipl is a bummer..KKR were going to be awesome with russell, starc and lynn

Not having high hopes for this test, all I want is good attitudes and effort

Sayers first test wicket is ABDv. Fantastic!

Well this has got to go down as possibly the worst tour in Australian cricket history.

Looking ahead to the Ashes, I'd imagine something like this will be the side:

1. Renshaw
2. Burns
3. Smith
4. Handscomb
5. Maxwell
6. M.Marsh / Cartwright
7. Paine (c)
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

12. Cartwright / M.Marsh

Man that side is going to need a miracle in terms of the batting.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.