CRICKET Australia v West Indies

Stoinis on the other hand, no idea how he keeps getting so many opportunities.
80 run partnership and Stoinis scored 16 of it... he's basically a bowler at this point... his fielding is actually worse than most bowlers as well

100 for Maxwell off 50 😳😳... some insane hitting

He is just so insanely talented, I think the only other batsman with such an insane amount of natural talent that I've seen is ABdV in terms of ability to just hit it literally anywhere with just immense natural timing.
Tim David is no slouch either, just quietly.

So...they just hit 100 in 6 overs more or less.

Every time someone plays an innings like that (100 off around 50 balls), it reminds me of when Adam Gilchrist did the same thing…..in an Ashes Test Match 😲
That was such an epic innings.

Hoggard bowled a wide when Gilly could've got the record for fastest 100... should've been given a second chance at it!!

Gilly teeing off, coming in under pressure, that was my second favourite session of cricket ever.

My favourite - Hayden and Symonds going off in Melbourne and Symmo bringing up his century and smashing Hayden's helmet into his face.

That was such an epic innings.

Hoggard bowled a wide when Gilly could've got the record for fastest 100... should've been given a second chance at it!!

And the English wonder why we hate them

Oof Zampa has been SMASHED. Terrible bowling but equally bad fielding.

And that's it: Warner's announced his retirement - after the T20 World Cup. Last time we'll see him in Australia.

Thanks for all the fish, Dave.

Active Now

• kat00
  • broncs30
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Volvo Driver
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  • Broncos Maestro
  • phoenix
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • IceWorks
... and 45 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.