CRICKET Australia v West Indies

This is simply insanity, you can see the appeal of Fraser-McGurk, he will learn to tempo but goodness me, when he stays in even for a short time, Australia are going to be at a ridiculous run rate.

So if you aren't watching, Inglis is 25 (10)... and looked slow compared to Fraser-McGurk.

Listening on triple m was awesome. Predicting where the bowl was going to be tonked to

Listening on triple m was awesome. Predicting where the bowl was going to be tonked to

It was actually pretty funny. Alzarri Joseph was mouthing off at Fraser-McGurk who just smiled and hit the next ball for 6.

Man I cannot listen to Mark Waugh. Him and Guha together is just so bad.

I don't understand why Australia persists with Stoinis when you have the likes of Hardie, Green (who probably takes the spot for the WC), etc

I don't understand why Australia persists with Stoinis when you have the likes of Hardie, Green (who probably takes the spot for the WC), etc
Couldn't agree more, even fielding he is a gumby. Give Hardie a crack for the 2nd game. Green or whoever the selectors think will be opening can step in once Warner's finished his summer swansong.

When I turned on this game tonight…
IMB OX5EIC

Shame Holder hasn't had a bit more time here, he probably could have got them home. It has turned out to be a good game.

Another Maxwell masterclass

He is just so insanely talented, I think the only other batsman with such an insane amount of natural talent that I've seen is ABdV in terms of ability to just hit it literally anywhere with just immense natural timing.

Stoinis on the other hand, no idea how he keeps getting so many opportunities.

How the **** is Stoinis still in this team??

He's been failing for like 2 years now and he's 34yr old for **** sake... Hardie should absolutely be in the team over him.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • westy316
  • Midean
  • Horseheadsup
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • Galah
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • simplythebest
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosMan
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.