Australia Vrs India 2nd ODI Final

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Time to equal the series... could we possible lose 2 tri-series finals in a row :oops:

i can't believe that Harbhajan Singh thinks the Aussie crowds are despicable. considering the crowd behaviour that the Aussies faced when we were over there for the ODI series last time. our crowds are certainly not as bad as the Indian crowds. :roll:

I think Australia will win. I hope Harbajhan gets smashed all over the park. Playing in Brisbane, Australia should reach 250-260 runs.

I hope India win for the simple reason that if they do they can **** off home quicker!

Meat77 said:
I hope India win for the simple reason that if they do they can **** off home quicker!

I agree worst cricket season ever IMO, can't wait for it to end. In say that I couldn't bare those bloody Indians gloating.

Burg said:
Meat77 said:

I agree worst cricket season ever IMO, can't wait for it to end. In say that I couldn't bare those bloody Indians gloating.

I think the cricket's been bloody good. A pity most of the talk has been about the off field issues but it's nice to see a summer with Australia being legitimitely challenged.

Steve said:
Burg said:
Meat77 said:

I think the cricket's been bloody good. A pity most of the talk has been about the off field issues but it's nice to see a summer with Australia being legitimitely challenged.

I agree. The standard of cricket hasn't always been great but they have been fairly close contests for the most part. I would have liked to see more of Ashley Noffke in the Aussie side though

Im kinda over the cricket lol. It's back to league now

king_johns said:
Im kinda over the cricket lol. It's back to league now

Michael Clarke must think the same... did you guys see him tackle Tendulkar.

he was trying to save a run off his own bowling... he ended up running in to Tendulkar and grabbed his waist and brought him to the ground :D

Freaking hilarious that Ponting gives his team a serve for their application when he plays a shot like THAT. Absolute joke.

Yeah wouldn't surprise me if he was thinking its time to step aside as captain.

For those that know what Jebba looks like, he was just on Telly in a brown shirt with a yellow star on it giving that obnoxious little weed a serve with about 10,000 other Aussies. HAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

We have to have these guys stay til about 35 overs minimum or we are toast.

In abit of strife here, both QLD'ers are gornnnne. That damn little weed!!!

hahaha thats great, I saw the pics on news.com. So happy I seen the vid now. Man did he light him up. You can hear Taylor in the background pissing himself laughing.

That'd earn him 2 weeks suspension in rugby union :P

Hussey is looking quite comfortable now...we desperately need hopes to stay with him for the majority of this, will be a great escape.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Aldo
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • levikaden
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.